Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfpucelano on 03/04/2013

Es una bonita pulsera, que aparenta mucho mas de lo que vale, lleva unas bonitas piedras y un plateado bonito. It's a nice bracelet, which looks much more than it is worth, has a beautiful silver and beautiful stones. el embalage no es el mas apropiado para hacer un regalo, podría venir en una cajita o una bolsa mas bonita no en un simple celofan,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byashot1473 on 02/28/2013

well, just got it yesterday, very nice, beautifull and comfortable bracelet!! and for this price where can u get better one??!! only on DX.com!!! asdadasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvishvicenta1 on 01/22/2013

Great product. My girl loved it when I gave it to her. Fits perfectly.. Has a Great feel to it.. The stones are perfect.. Good Finishing and lovely look. The designing was perfect. The lining was great too.. The price is perfect.. I've seen lot of similar things much more costlier.. None in my opinion.. Overall great buy. Cant complain for the price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysupermama on 12/09/2012

A very lovely bracelet, the quality is better than expected, nice details and colours that can match various styles and outfits. Nice craftmanship. I would expect to pay at least 5 times as much for a similar product here in Denmark. Haven't found any. Would mention though that it took over 5 weeks for the product to arrive to Denmark. Nice bracelet.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrhino1234 on 10/22/2012

great gift for girlfriend, also for a mothers day gift it is good for aswell. great for even a small gift that looks not bad build quality, i would of liked to see the chain built better i really reccomend getting this as it has a very low price GREAT GREAT GREAT. get it you wont be dissapointed it is magnificent and it is awesome. if you are looking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaylightDies on 06/07/2012

Everything is fine. Design, details, finishes, quality does not disappoint when it arrives and you get this bracelet in your hands. Definitely a beauty fantasy. I am not easy to satisfy, however i recognize this bracelet was beyond of my expectations, great, great purchase. No ... i feel weird, but NOT. This is for DX: WHY SHOULD I FILL 500 WORDS ??... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakoana on 06/16/2011

For this price good quality. Good for a gift. Dosavka month is good. Not estestveeny color. Beads smaller than the photo, so looks like for the children. Small diameter, as for the child or only a small hand. Very very difficult to fasten. There is a defect in the assembly. Good for themselves and for the gift, if your wrist is small. For this price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byENOFILA on 04/12/2011

It's nice for a gift. A good length for a comfortable fit. Good hand made. good looking. its different.... -It's not real turquoise!!!!!!!!!!! But what expect for this price!!!! I'll give my to my sister-in-low Price is good for a simple gift. Who is not waiting for real rocks it's a pretty bracelett. Personally I don't like this product cause i was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystrangers11 on 12/21/2010

Hello All! I recive this jewelry. Look like ? great jewelry. Quality materials. A good length for a comfortable fit. Good hand made! Ideal for presents! Was bought as a gift to the New Year holydays. Very original, beautiful silver! An interesting motif decoration, some mystical or magical style! The beautiful turquoise hue! I recommend! I dont have.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinker on 11/27/2010

- High quality of assemblage of a bracelet - The low price - The good lock - The size is regulated, approaches for children and adults I think that it not the present turquoise . On a bracelet which has come, wasn't a streak as on the present turquoise. In one place there was no paint. I think that , for such low price it is necessary to buy. I have ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections