Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysrugina on 01/30/2013

- great price - feels natural, it's made of natural stones - wide and good looking - great colors, looks like in the picture - well packed - might not fit large wrists too comfortably, since they are made to fit smaller wrists, but that doesn't bother me, since my wrists are small. Besides, they are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysrugina on 01/30/2013

- great price - feels natural, it's made of natural stones - wide and good looking - great colors, looks like in the picture - well packed - might not fit large wrists too comfortably, since they are made to fit smaller wrists, but that doesn't bother me, since my wrists are small. Besides, they are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byneneng66 on 01/03/2013

This natural stone amethyst bracelet is what i am looking for. Is is affordable in this case. The layers of small stones together in one bracelet make it looks thicker.The stretch nylon thread is soft and it could well last longer. This bracelet maybe will not fit to those with bigger hand wrist even ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarciarpalma on 11/03/2012

Gorgeous bracelet, perfect for many occasions, can wear an outfit with both jeans and a dress, day or night, whatever ... I am very happy with the purchase I made, I recommend everyone to buy, can be given as a gift and what a beautiful gift! could have a bit more brightness, but that was the price, ... Read more

gorgeous bracelet

0 0 0

• posted byFernandoFerpa on 09/24/2012

- Build Quality is good - Price is nice for it - Finish is excellent considering the price paid. - Nice looking. - Good for casual days, work, or even to wear at home. - Nice Color - No Cons found at all. I would say that it is a nice gift for casual days or even for going to work. I bought for my wife ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byProvideR on 02/03/2012

I bought this bracelet along with the matching earrings for myself and am completely satisfied. It is lightweight you hardly know it's on your arm same as the Turquoise Nugget Earrings. In fact I later purchased the necklace also. Very satisfied customer!! This little bracelet is much nicer than in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjmfjujuba on 11/14/2011

-Brazil Amethyst Wide Strecht Bracelet is a beautiful accessory. -It's a well-made bracelet, has good quality. -Amethystis are very delicate, which makes the bracelet look real nice when you wear it. Bracelet is very cute. I have found no cons. -I liked buying it, it matches some of my clothes. -It's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEvgeniypol on 03/31/2011

Brazil Amethyst Wide Stretch Bracelet looks good and is held tightly enough on hand. Amethyst stones beautiful and wonderful shine when they get the rays of sunlight. Amethyst stones look natural, they are probably of natural origin (natural). This is a nice lovely gift for any woman in a special day ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections