Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybiljana71 on 06/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:beautiful, elegant bracelet is suitable for any occasion,made of stone and a lot of good looks nice ...is broad, black as gar Cons:I have a great objection perhaps a little narrow for girls with big joints but certainly this is not a problem OtherThoughts:need to buy an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRodrig0 on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Product of great quality, beautiful and stylish! Great Price! This product costs 10x more in my country. Produto de ótima qualidade, bonito e estiloso! Ótimo preço! Esse produto custa 10x mais em meu país. Cons:none nenhum (please, remove cha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymirkoeesti on 02/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I like this one very much! It feels comfortable, the build is good and it streched very well. The colour is black as a dark night and it fits very well with my black evening dress. Cons:As I have quite skinny arms, the bracelet is a bit too loose for me and it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysrugina on 01/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- great price - feels natural, it's made of natural stones - wide and good looking - great colors, looks like in the picture - well packed Cons:- might not fit large wrists too comfortably, since they are made to fit smaller wrists, but that doesn't bother me, s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaartjevanelder on 01/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The bracelet is made of real stones and looks exactly like the one on the picture. My mom liked it very much. Also, it is very cheap for all those stones. Cons:Becouse it is made of stone (real onyx), the bracelet is very heavy. I don't know how it will be if yo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections