Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhrani on 11/21/2013

-Pleasantly heavy, does not feel or look exactly cheap -Pretty, you get exactly what the picture looks like -The elastic hasn't lost it's hold in the few months I've had this for -Not exactly a con, but for someone with bigger wrists this might be a bit snug. It's stretchy, but not that stretchy. You ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRenatoMRA on 09/09/2013

Produto muito bonito. É uma bijuteria muito bonita ate para dar de presente/lembrança pra alguém. O elástico parece ser de qualidade boa o suficiente para durar um bom tempo. Absolutamente nenhuma. Ele e bem bonito e parece ter uma boa qualidade como bijuteria. Produto vale o pre&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybiljana71 on 06/17/2013

beautiful, elegant bracelet is suitable for any occasion,made of stone and a lot of good looks nice ...is broad, black as gar I have a great objection perhaps a little narrow for girls with big joints but certainly this is not a problem need to buy and have for myself, in my country is much more expensive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRodrig0 on 02/21/2013

Product of great quality, beautiful and stylish! Great Price! This product costs 10x more in my country. Produto de ótima qualidade, bonito e estiloso! Ótimo preço! Esse produto custa 10x mais em meu país. none nenhum (please, remove characters limit!) The bracelet could be a bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymirkoeesti on 02/11/2013

I like this one very much! It feels comfortable, the build is good and it streched very well. The colour is black as a dark night and it fits very well with my black evening dress. As I have quite skinny arms, the bracelet is a bit too loose for me and it moves with my motion. I would prefer if it stayed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysrugina on 01/30/2013

- great price - feels natural, it's made of natural stones - wide and good looking - great colors, looks like in the picture - well packed - might not fit large wrists too comfortably, since they are made to fit smaller wrists, but that doesn't bother me, since my wrists are small. Besides, they are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysaartjevanelder on 01/24/2011

The bracelet is made of real stones and looks exactly like the one on the picture. My mom liked it very much. Also, it is very cheap for all those stones. Becouse it is made of stone (real onyx), the bracelet is very heavy. I don't know how it will be if you wear it the whole day. The rope is made of ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections