Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by-hikikomori- on 06/20/2012

- well finished product, much nicer than in the photo - little colorful stones are really heavy and look like a natural minerals - bought as a gift, my girl loves it - great purchase, good product quality for it's price - modern style jewellery for ladies of any age - your girlfriend, mother or aunt - bracelet stones seeps color - be careful while wearing ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjmfjujuba on 11/14/2011

-It's a well-made bracelet, it has good quality. -The bracelet looks cute when you wear it. -The colour of the little stones are really beautiful. -Stones are small and delicate, which looks good on the arm. I have found no cons. -Because the bracelet is colorful, it matches shirts of many colours. -You can buy the bracelet for yourself or as a present.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byKapiiitan on 07/08/2011

- Very good product, for it's price. Bought it as a gift, and the person who received it loved it. - The size is perfect, would fit most of the womens wrists, without being too tight or loose. - The colors might be affected by hot/warm water. I think the sealant isn't very good. - Be gentle with the silicon thread. it would be damaged if you let them ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydosaist on 06/01/2011

Really nice looking, it seems to be well finished and reliable. The small stones are polished well, so it won't scratch your arm. My girlfriend loves it. There is a "small" problem though: The painting used for some colors (specially for the pink and purple) seeps its color (so you will see some nice colors on your arm after wearing it). It ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections