Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by-hikikomori- on 06/20/2012

- well finished product, much nicer than in the photo - little colorful stones are really heavy and look like a natural minerals - bought as a gift, my girl loves it - great purchase, good product quality for it's price - modern style jewellery for ladies of any age - your girlfriend, mother or aunt ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byjmfjujuba on 11/14/2011

-It's a well-made bracelet, it has good quality. -The bracelet looks cute when you wear it. -The colour of the little stones are really beautiful. -Stones are small and delicate, which looks good on the arm. I have found no cons. -Because the bracelet is colorful, it matches shirts of many colours. -... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byKapiiitan on 07/08/2011

- Very good product, for it's price. Bought it as a gift, and the person who received it loved it. - The size is perfect, would fit most of the womens wrists, without being too tight or loose. - The colors might be affected by hot/warm water. I think the sealant isn't very good. - Be gentle with the ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydosaist on 06/01/2011

Really nice looking, it seems to be well finished and reliable. The small stones are polished well, so it won't scratch your arm. My girlfriend loves it. There is a "small" problem though: The painting used for some colors (specially for the pink and purple) seeps its color (so you will see ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections