Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspreker on 06/28/2013

It work very well, it is easy of use, you only have to wind up and after put in the minutes in the chronometer. It easily breaks, and the box may came very crushed, but the chicken works. You can use it on Pomodoro technique or to clock the cooking of your food, it's on your choice, and many other things. I bought 2, one of them fall down and stoped ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byca699546 on 03/21/2013

-Very handy item, to have especially in the kitchen. -Never forget something again :) Twist head to set the time Steel mechanism with plastic exterior -Time isnt correctly at where its stated. - Build quality could really be better. - The plastic looks somewhat cheap. - Great kitchen timer as a gift, looks exactly like the picture. - Build Quality can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFegemo on 11/21/2012

- It's cute - It fits very nicely in the kitchen - The dial is a bit displaced, so you never know where exactly it is pointing to - The numbers start disappearing fast - It could also have instructions on the product. - Children always love it. - Looks very similar to the picture. It's a good product considering the price. But there's no guarantee that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvanroitemshop on 04/13/2011

- Cute kitchen timer, looks like a real hen! - Nice colors - Time is easy to read from the side of the kitchen timer. - It makes a good noise you can hear from afar. - It stopped working correctly after a while - The timer goes further than 0 when the time is up. - The time isnt correctly at where its stated. - Build quality could really be better. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysatim on 03/05/2010

This kitchen timer have a good design (it's look good)! Very useful for kitchen. Very simple in use. Loud sound, nice ticking sound (you know when timer is working). Big size (I think it can be smaller) Position of the arrow pointer is not correct a little. Not accurately compound plastic parts (top and down) I think ring can be longer (now it's only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeadred on 07/08/2009

Loud bell (can hear across two rooms), quite accurate as a timer, looks really cute, good size and weight to carry anywhere, and I like the loud ticking sound while it runs too, cos that functions as a good reminder. The bell ring is short for anything less than 15 minutes or so, and if I only set it to 5 minutes or less, it sometimes doesn't ring much ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscope on 01/15/2008

Very handy item to have especially in the kitchen. Never forget something again. Loud and easy to hear. None Works as intended and all round handy gadget to have around the kitchen Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections