Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalejandralagos2 on 08/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Beautiful necklace! colorful, heavy, looks expensive. Perfect for use with casual style. The stones are light, but together they make a necklace that feels heavy. Cons:The color is more vibrant than in the picture, which is better. A little bit short, but looks... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPennyBruin on 07/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Je krijgt wat je ziet. heel kleurrijk dus je kunt het bij veel dingen dragen. Geschikt voor veel gelegenheden. Scherpe prijs Cons:De stenen zijn geregen met garen. Wel heel stevig en voor deze prijs.. Hij geeft in het begin af dus eerst even wassen voordat je hem draagt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCatalina89 on 04/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I just got it today and I'm already in love with necklace. Even my boyfriend whose highest appraisal is "it's ok", said that this necklace is beautiful :) I also think that colors are amazing and therefore it would feet to any clothes. I would probably order few... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPearPicker on 01/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's just beautiful! Firm and heavy. Seems a bit brighter than in pictures. People notice it and I have received many compliments. And nobody believes when I say that I bought it for 5$! Goes really well with pink and purple. Should be also good with green and turquoise... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections