Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystiino on 04/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:easy and nicely looking kitchen timer that works fine for me. as me and my girlfriend are a little fond off pigletts it was a cheap and funny timer. works as it should Cons:I can not really say anything bad about the product. the only downside to it is that the individual... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjocelitof on 12/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:muito útil para marcar o tempo de assar ou cozinhar... Cons:o alarme poderia ser mais alto e durar mais tempo, pois quando esta longe do forno quase não se escuta, mas fora isso funciona perfeitamente. talvez não seja um relógio suiço mas, pelo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygustavomonte on 09/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cute, works Ok, the size is good too. The sound is loud and you can hear from a great distance. Cons:Have a litle early of time. For example, if you want the alarm after 5 minutes, the sound will start after 4 minutes. Then, because of this, you need choose 1 minut... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAltercode on 04/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cute... Nice price... Nice size... The ringing is good if you are near around... Cons:Maybe the ringing could be a louder... Can't hear it if I'm 2 rooms off the kitchen... OtherThoughts:I use to cook a lot and my stove has no timer to alert me... Since I keep myse... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynrh2005 on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- it's small; - it's light; - it's very portable; - it's have an appeal like a toy, so the children will love to help in the kitchen; - the ring is loud enough to be heard a few meters away; - it can mark until sixty minutes; - it's works well generally. Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArthilen on 03/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It really works! Very good product!! I was afraid it wouldn’t work properly (like the others that i bought). But don’t worry and buy it. it’s very cheap!! And it's very cute!!! Cons:No const at all... look how cute it is :) OtherThoughts:É um produto muit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychito1 on 02/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:el producto de muy buena calidad, mejor dicho excelente lo recomiendo es muy practico y no esperaba que fuera tan buen producto y en realidad me sorprendio lo recomienodo para su compra no se arrepentiran. Cons:one against the warning serious or lasts a short beep sound... Read more

Cute Piggy Kitchen Timer 1 Cute Piggy Kitchen Timer 2 Cute Piggy Kitchen Timer
    0 0
  • posted byBloodweiser on 01/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to hear, it rings very loudly. The timing is precise and it looks cute. It's very easy to use, you just turn the top part and align the arrow on the top with the time on the bottom. Cons:It feels a bit loose, but it's nothing to worry about. The quality i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarocastillo on 01/03/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Tiene lindo colorido, existe una buena relación precio calidad. El timbre o campanilla resulta audible y agradable. Es fácil de usar. Presenta números claramente reconocibles. Cons:Es muy atractivo para los niños. A ellos les parece un jugu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphernandescr on 12/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Produto com o custo beneficio muito bom, de grande utilidade na lar, sempre é bom ter em casa. Gostei muito do seu valor. Cons:Não tenho nada a dizer contra funciona perfeitamente com descrito no site, então pelo valor não pode reclamar. Mas não t... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections