Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bym1c4o on 12/19/2014

Pros: Very cute, nice design, easy to use Cons: it's not precise, it's rings randomly between 3 to 1 minute left Read more

Impression:cute;

0 0 0

• posted byfabianacaruso on 11/15/2014

O timer é lindo, realmente muito charmoso e igual ao da imagem. Fiquei apaixonada quando o vi. Vale o investimento, pois ele alegra qualquer ambiente da casa. O funcionamento é conforme o esperado e é uma ferramenta muito útil para quem cozinha. Read more

Impression:Muito útil e bonito;

0 0 0

• posted bystiino on 04/19/2014

easy and nicely looking kitchen timer that works fine for me. as me and my girlfriend are a little fond off pigletts it was a cheap and funny timer. works as it should I can not really say anything bad about the product. the only downside to it is that the individual packing was totally torn up. but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalonlandau on 01/20/2014

very cute item, very useful in the kitchen. allow me to use it in up to an hour spiral ding when done. works good when needed - the material is plastic but overall pretty good and steady. It fell a couple of times and it still holds up - working fine as needed. I would recommend this to anyone who is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZoey95 on 01/17/2014

- for a timer it is adorable (can be a gift to a family member or for yourself) - very easy to use - the time it took to mail to canada took quite a while. i ordered it a day before christmas and it got to me in mid january, so in conclusion if the mailing system was faster it would be good but its free ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytmacphisto on 12/07/2013

Works very well, the alarm is loud and long, so you can be sure you'll hear it. It's very cute and the printing on it is very nice. It's easy to work with and really good for keeping time of baking in the kitchen. I think it could be a bit stronger, although it's not something that will break easily ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjocelitof on 12/03/2013

muito útil para marcar o tempo de assar ou cozinhar... o alarme poderia ser mais alto e durar mais tempo, pois quando esta longe do forno quase não se escuta, mas fora isso funciona perfeitamente. talvez não seja um relógio suiço mas, pelo valor compensa ótimo para controlar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTaquiti on 11/30/2013

The pig is well made, maybe the ears can break if it falls, but the whole timer will resist some falls. The ring is loud, so you have no problem with no listening to it. The paint is good, it won't be off if you use it with your hands wet. If you set the timer for less than 5-10 minutes, it does not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygustavomonte on 09/09/2013

Very cute, works Ok, the size is good too. The sound is loud and you can hear from a great distance. Have a litle early of time. For example, if you want the alarm after 5 minutes, the sound will start after 4 minutes. Then, because of this, you need choose 1 minute more that you want. A didnt unmount ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydior05 on 07/29/2013

beautiful timer for the kitchen. loud calls and very beautiful. I love pigs so I like the design cheerful and kind. nothing to say as a gift is pretty good too, I bought two more for her friends. they were delighted with this pig!!! it all love it all ???????? great attention I would advise everyone ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections