Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNegoTiberio on 05/26/2017

Impression:Cute and useful;

Doesn't feel cheap as it is very heavy. Sturdy turning mechanism. It works as advertised, set a time, it will tick it's way down and end in a high school bell sound that's unmistakable and loud enough to be heard from anywhere in the house (unless you live in a mansion).

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydsnapiri on 08/17/2015

Impression:cute;

Pros: Works well, cute and durable. Cons: The outside is a little fragile. I got mine a little bent, but it still works just fine. Overall recommended.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySergioBakh on 07/08/2015

Impression:good;

Посылка пришла целой. Интересный завод - вращать почти круг в сторону увеличения времени (через 5, 10, 15... к 55 минутам), а потом вращать назад и остановиться на нужном времени, отпустить - начнет тикать. Звонила чуть раньше "0". Поэтому маленькие промежутки времени (1-5 мин) трудно было точно... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytranstorners on 06/03/2015

Impression:Muito útil e bonito;

This rounded sympathetic pig measure with good precision the time of each step of your cooking. Works without batteries, so you'll never have to worry about him.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byKoLeGyCh on 01/27/2015

Impression:good;

Good timer for this low price. Working normal. Good quality of build. It's simple and very usefull thing!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bym1c4o on 12/19/2014

Impression:cute;

Pros: Very cute, nice design, easy to use Cons: it's not precise, it's rings randomly between 3 to 1 minute left

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byfabianacaruso on 11/15/2014

Impression:Muito útil e bonito;

O timer é lindo, realmente muito charmoso e igual ao da imagem. Fiquei apaixonada quando o vi. Vale o investimento, pois ele alegra qualquer ambiente da casa. O funcionamento é conforme o esperado e é uma ferramenta muito útil para quem cozinha.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bystiino on 04/19/2014

easy and nicely looking kitchen timer that works fine for me. as me and my girlfriend are a little fond off pigletts it was a cheap and funny timer. works as it should I can not really say anything bad about the product. the only downside to it is that the individual packing was totally torn up.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byalonlandau on 01/20/2014

very cute item, very useful in the kitchen. allow me to use it in up to an hour spiral ding when done. works good when needed - the material is plastic but overall pretty good and steady. It fell a couple of times and it still holds up - working fine as needed. I would recommend this to anyone is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byZoey95 on 01/17/2014

- for a timer it is adorable (can be a gift to a family member or for yourself) - very easy to use - the time it took to mail to canada took quite a while. i ordered it a day before christmas and it got to me in mid january, so in conclusion if the mailing system was faster it would be good but (... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere