Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadityasahu1 on 01/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It's Useful For Those Chargers Who Have A Bigger Pin And Want To Charge A Small Pin Nokia Mobile. Could Save Your Day Running Around From Small Pin Chargers In Situation of Emergencies.Cons:Very Loose. Need To Position It Properly To Charge The Mobile Phone. The Pin Also... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEmporium on 10/21/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Does exactly what it is supposed to do..... Allow you to use your older Nokia power adapters, with the newer smaller jack versions..... This way I took my old power adapter to the office, and have an extra charging station.... :) Cons:Wire Feels a little thin,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRakaus on 05/27/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This is very cheap considering these cost around 10 euro in The Netherlands. It's just plug 'n play. Not difficult to use. Feel sturdy. Cons:I had to play with the cable before it makes contact. Although i think it is the telephone which isn't docking properly. Had 2 and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQuagmireGiggity on 11/23/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:* nice if you have some old nokia charges laying around, you can charge your new nokia with that. * Do a price comparison with the original :) its cheap, works great too. Cons:* Well, maybe the build quality isn't as good as the original nokia ca-44, but hey, 90% of the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCyrus on 11/19/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Great product at a great value. Fits snugly and work with USB adaptor, car, and home charger. Great for families (or individuals) with more than one phone. Cons:Doesn't have any resistor to lower from 5.7 volts to 5 volts, but mot phones have a built in regulator... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedsd2003 on 10/29/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:very cheap good alternative to the official plug for new nokia phones almost identical to the official nokia cable for the price i can say it is official worth the little problem i have had with the cable Cons:poor build connection not too good sometimes the connection t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoppiilikuru on 10/13/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:With this item you can use your old big-plug chargers to charge your new small-plug devices. As at least I had multiple of the old chargers both for home and car, it was very useful to be able to use those without having to buy new ones; and that's environment-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeruizvel on 09/19/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Sirve para reutilizar los cargadores de nokia antiguos con los actuales telefonos Nokia. Puedes dejar el antiguo cargador en la segunda residencia o la oficina, y llevar el cable en la cartera. En cualquier sitio donde vas puedes encontrar un cable Nokia compatib... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymattis on 08/01/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Works fine, you can charge your newer Nokia cellphone or Internet Tablet with older charger using this adapter. Cons:The first one I got had broken wire inside, It chargen only in right position, but replacement was sent quickly. OtherThoughts:It seems not to w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrWeird on 06/26/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Works like the original - Costs a fraction of the price the originals cost, actually lot cheaper than most third party adapters Cons:- Build quality, due to price, is of course not at par with orignal, slightly bigger gaps between cords, etc left when in use.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections