Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoferbentovim on 12/10/2013

this is a good solution I have many of the old style chargers this is a replacement a bit breakable 500 chars is too much500 chars is too much500 chars is too much500 chars is too much500 chars is too much500 chars is too much500 chars is too much500 chars is too much500 chars is too much500 chars is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrocomua on 08/03/2013

This Nokia CA-44 Compatible Power Adapter Cable help to connect thick Nokia's charger to new models with thin connector. I have 4 or 5 spare thick Nokia's chargers, but no thin one. This small cable helps me to charge my spare phone. No one is found up to the moment. Cable works as it designed. This ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadityasahu1 on 01/15/2013

It's Useful For Those Chargers Who Have A Bigger Pin And Want To Charge A Small Pin Nokia Mobile. Could Save Your Day Running Around From Small Pin Chargers In Situation of Emergencies. Very Loose. Need To Position It Properly To Charge The Mobile Phone. The Pin Also Tends To Get Bent Inside If Not Positioned ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEmporium on 10/21/2009

Does exactly what it is supposed to do..... Allow you to use your older Nokia power adapters, with the newer smaller jack versions..... This way I took my old power adapter to the office, and have an extra charging station.... :) Wire Feels a little thin, but considering it is lightly used as part of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymapgwarez on 08/12/2009

Muy, muy, muy barato. Uno similar costaba 4€ en cualquier tienda. Funcina perfectamente. Le he dado un uso bastante intensivo y funciona casi perfectamente (ver cons). Tuve al principio un mínimo problema porque el contacto no era perfecto en el lado hembra, pero moviendo el enchufe todo arreglado.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRakaus on 05/27/2009

This is very cheap considering these cost around 10 euro in The Netherlands. It's just plug 'n play. Not difficult to use. Feel sturdy. I had to play with the cable before it makes contact. Although i think it is the telephone which isn't docking properly. Had 2 and both had the problem. Buy more and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVanko on 05/20/2009

- good looking - works very good - cheap - looks like the original cable - fits well with the old 3.5 mm Nokia adapter plug No cons at all, maybe only loosing the contact between the phone and the cable when they are moving. I ordered 2 cables. The first is 2-3 cm longer than the other. You can use it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEDFONG on 05/14/2009

very useful and cheap. can be used to change original charger for nokia into newer smaller pin charger for new nokias such as the n73 ect. small and can be used with incar chargers also. has good quality build and is very useful and easy to use: just plug and use on almost any previously owned nokia ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQuagmireGiggity on 11/23/2008

* nice if you have some old nokia charges laying around, you can charge your new nokia with that. * Do a price comparison with the original :) its cheap, works great too. * Well, maybe the build quality isn't as good as the original nokia ca-44, but hey, 90% of the time i charge a phone, the phone is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCyrus on 11/19/2008

Great product at a great value. Fits snugly and work with USB adaptor, car, and home charger. Great for families (or individuals) with more than one phone. Doesn't have any resistor to lower from 5.7 volts to 5 volts, but mot phones have a built in regulator so it shouldn't be an issue. Its sort of a ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections