DX » Community » Reviews » Bohemia Style Bronze Filigree with Wood Cuff Bangle Bracelet Fashion Jewelry
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhesitating on 06/25/2013

You really get what you see. About six bracelets, 3 are similar, the very this ones. One of those broke, the moment I tried it on, and I do have small wrists, as all the others fit well. Then there are two larger bracelets are OK, can be worn separately, or together with the rest. The last one, the wooden ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymickey21 on 06/12/2013

Very nice piece of accessory for the money. Looks very stylish. The fit is good,not too large, not too small. One of them, the metallic one, came broken, but I didn't want to go the trouble of returning such small item. Small amount of Loctite superglue solved the problem for now. I bought them for my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPumo4ka on 02/07/2013

It looks exactly as on the picture. The size is perfect and quality of bracelets is good. The price is reasonable, in my country it is far more expensive. I bought it as a present and was fully satisfied. The packing could be better, because I read that some people received it with broken wooden bracelet.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysupermama on 12/09/2012

Very lovely elegant bracelet(s), the quality is better than expected, can be used separetely as well as a unit. Nice accessory. Nice craftmanship. I would expect to pay at least 5 times as much for a similar product here in Denmark. Haven't found any. Would mention though that it took over 5 weeks for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDetectorant on 11/16/2012

Its a good product for a low price. Nice as a gift for ur girlfriend. I saw the same bracelets in a store in my country, they where 25 euro's there, and they where exactly the same. little low quality, but for the price its decend. You gotta make sure that ur girlfriend, or the one thats gonna wear these,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeditdb on 08/14/2012

The price. The product is very cheap and the bracelet is very beautiful, i bought for my girlfriend and she loved it. / O preço. O produto é muito barato e a pulseira é muito bonita, eu comprei para minha namorada e ela adorou. The quality of the material could be a little better but for ... Read more

The bracelet

0 0 0

• posted bylaisecelestino on 04/22/2012

As pulseiras são bonitas e conferem um bom visual. Mas, apresentam falha nas emendas. A entrega ocorreu normalmente, o produto chegou em perfeitas condições. Já usei várias vezes, e uma das pulseiras finas se rompeu. Afora isso, o produto vale o que custa. The bracelets are beautiful ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvardrop on 01/18/2012

-looks nice and same as photos -you may buy it as a gift for ladies -build quality is good for that price - girls like it -a little big for thin wristes -wooden one was broken while shiping ( i am not sure is it a con but it should be shipped more stable, it comes with only pochette ) -you should check ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections