DX » Community » Reviews » Bohemia Style Bronze Filigree with Wood Cuff Bangle Bracelet Fashion Jewelry
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhesitating on 06/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:You really get what you see. About six bracelets, 3 are similar, the very this ones. One of those broke, the moment I tried it on, and I do have small wrists, as all the others fit well. Then there are two larger bracelets are OK, can be worn separately, or to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymickey21 on 06/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice piece of accessory for the money. Looks very stylish. The fit is good,not too large, not too small. Cons:One of them, the metallic one, came broken, but I didn't want to go the trouble of returning such small item. Small amount of Loctite superglue solved the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPumo4ka on 02/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It looks exactly as on the picture. The size is perfect and quality of bracelets is good. The price is reasonable, in my country it is far more expensive. I bought it as a present and was fully satisfied. Cons:The packing could be better, because I read that s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysupermama on 12/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very lovely elegant bracelet(s), the quality is better than expected, can be used separetely as well as a unit. Nice accessory. Nice craftmanship. I would expect to pay at least 5 times as much for a similar product here in Denmark. Cons:Haven't found any. Would mention... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDetectorant on 11/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its a good product for a low price. Nice as a gift for ur girlfriend. I saw the same bracelets in a store in my country, they where 25 euro's there, and they where exactly the same. Cons:little low quality, but for the price its decend. You gotta make sure that ur girlf... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeditdb on 08/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price. The product is very cheap and the bracelet is very beautiful, i bought for my girlfriend and she loved it. / O preço. O produto é muito barato e a pulseira é muito bonita, eu comprei para minha namorada e ela adorou. Cons:The quality... Read more

The bracelet
    0 0
  • posted bylaisecelestino on 04/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:As pulseiras são bonitas e conferem um bom visual. Mas, apresentam falha nas emendas. A entrega ocorreu normalmente, o produto chegou em perfeitas condições. Já usei várias vezes, e uma das pulseiras finas se rompeu. Afora isso, o produto vale o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvardrop on 01/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-looks nice and same as photos -you may buy it as a gift for ladies -build quality is good for that price - girls like it Cons:-a little big for thin wristes -wooden one was broken while shiping ( i am not sure is it a con but it should be shipped more stable,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections