DX » Community » Reviews » 28-LED LED Door Light for Vehicles (White)
  • 5 star 7 ( 47% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 47% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysupercalzone on 07/08/2014

Very bright white led light, cheap in price but not quality. Still going strong 2 years after i put it in my car as a dome light. Gives the car a nice custom look and throws off alot of light. The different adapters included made installation very easy and the double-sided tape allowed me to place it securely within the housing. cant really think of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrac666666 on 05/07/2011

The perfect trunk light for my wife's car. She had been complaining for a while that the one tiny W5W bulb in the trunk of her VW Polo 9N was so dim. It was clumsy at the airport, couldn't find the umbrella in the rain, and she even felt unsafe loading in purchases on parking lots at night. The multitude of adapters ensured a trouble-free connection,... Read more

0 0
  • posted by99999 on 01/28/2010

Very Bright. Have used in the trunk of my VW Passat for 4 months now and still can't help bing stunned by the amount of light every time I open the trunk lid. Build quality is basic. But I won't pay more for better quality. Adding that extra resistor is fiddly. DX should include incoorporate this into the original panel/packaging. After installing this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlfaRomeoV6 on 04/10/2009

bright enough for car lighting good spread easy install wrong adaptors for my car, had to solder wires in place. the circular 12 led light is brighter! So if you want maximum brighness that one is better despite having less leds in it. I installed this in my trunk and it is exactly the same size as the glass on the old one. Just used the tape to stick ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMisterGank on 02/01/2009

Rather bright. I bought two for my full size van. Adaptors for '95 GMC van worked perfect. No more replaceing those glass bulbs that were burning out constantly due to extreme usage of vehicle! Slightly blue tint. My stock cover was yellowish, which put the color back to a white-ish. I never added the resistor. I thought because I was using two it wouldn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybarriosexy on 12/14/2008

Very bright light! Cool white!! as leds white. In the night it lights up all the interior of my car!! I Think y will buy another one to put a light at the luggage. It comes with a lot of connectors no cons at all. The only one is that you have to put a resistor on it to protect the light. I put the resistor of 5 ohms and 1 Watt and it works perfectly.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKernel on 07/14/2008

Es bastante util para iluminar el maletero, pero ademas dependiendo del hueco de la luz de cortesia interior, facil instalación, comodidad y muy buena iluminacion. Debería de estar en todos los maleteros. Deberia de haber en mas colores y formas, las medidas deberías de aparecer en centímetros para saber exactamente si cabe en muchos ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKimbo on 07/05/2008

Very cheap especially compared to what is available here in australia. A multitide of uses. Very bright. Came in retail packet Came a little damaged, but no biggie. Apparently need to use resistor if used in car due to higher charging voltages (again, no biggie) Came with several globe attachments to use in car (pressumably as an interior light or such)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygord888 on 05/01/2008

Cheap and very bright. You can't really get more light for your money. It is at least 3x brighter than your usual dome light. Doesn't fit the Saturn ION dome light i have. So if you have a 561 dome light (that is a hook style on each end), you'll have to do some tweaking to make it work. I initially bought two of these just in case. The first one i ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLITTLECANDLE on 03/04/2008

EL TAMAÑO DE 28 LEDS ME ENCAJA JUSTO JUSTO PARA PONERLO POR DENTRO DE LA ILUMINACION INTERIOR DE MI CORSA B DEL 99 . QUEDA PERFECTO PARECE QUE HA SIDO FABRICADO A MEDIDA PARA ESE COCHE... ADEMAS ILUMINA MUUYY BIEN CON UNA LUZ MUY BLANCA, CIERTO ES QUE ES UNA LUZ MUY FRIA ( NO ES UN BLANCO CALIDO ) PERO ES EL TIPO DE BLANCO QUE ME GUSTA, TIPO LAMPARAS ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections