DX » Community » Reviews » Enamel Pattern Handbag Purse Hook Hanger-Black & White
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byryanlry on 10/05/2012

Hangs bags just fine on any stable surface such as table tops, cabinets, coffee tables, even wooden or plastic chair seats. Tried a 10kg (5lbs) load with no problems at all. Good for traveling if you don't want to put your bags on the floor. This only works when there is enough space below your surface for whatever you have to hang on. This SKU is also ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byViviChr on 07/11/2012

I needed it before I knew what it was! You know how your bag is always falling of the chair, people are stepping on it, when it is on the flor? You know how you never quite know where to put it, because you want it near? Here is you answer! It is easy to use, it looks good on the table, you always have your bag near by and no one is stepping on you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjorgeluise on 10/19/2011

Light weight. Small. It has a nice finish. Discreet. The hook stays firmly in the table. It can't be use in thick tables. Not for heavy purses or backpacks. No other cons. This is one of those things that you will always use. I bought 1 for my wife and she like that much that I bought four more so she can keep one in the car, one in her office, on in ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections