DX » Community » Reviews » 3-LED Dynamo Battery-free Flashlight (Red)
  • 5 star 9 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 1 star 3 ( 17% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysergioARG on 11/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Flashlight has a good quality, weight is good and the plastics are hard and not make much noise, lights very well not use batteries. Delivery time was very fastCons:Cons I can not get any except the box it came it was a bit fragile and not very well protected h... Read more

3 0
  • posted byPrencesar on 10/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Cheap a very easy to use. The Flashlight don't need battery!! So you will never be worried for this. You can carry this in your car forever and always be ready to use.Cons:Nothing. The construction could be better, but for the price you can't demand more. The strap is poor... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypyrozo on 09/28/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Nice charging mechanism Seems quite strong Easy to lock the lever closed Very bright light with 3 leds Seems quite long-lastingCons:Maybe it would be nice to chose the colour of the flashlight. Another cons is that it is quite noisy, maybe a more silent mechanism... Read more

0 0
  • posted byquasimodo73 on 03/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Cheap and easy to use. Colour are great, my son like it very much. Give powerful light. Small, but not too much. You can carry in your pocket. Ucuz ve kullanimi kolay. Rengi cok guzel, oglum bayildi. Kucuk ama cok degil. Cebinizde rahatca tasiyabilirsiniz.Cons:A little b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychristian2 on 12/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:El produto es muy fácil de usar y presenta una larga duración de la bateria, tiene un diseño agradable a la vista y además es muy ergonómico en su uso. Lo compré por la facilidad que tiene el no tener que estar dependiendo de baterias descar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoscu on 11/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:You do not need batteries! This is a very powerful pro, because by making a very little effort you have a very potent light anywhere. I bought it to have it in my car, because I needed light sometimes and I couldn´t find it in the right moment.Cons:The material doen... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCakeladooth on 11/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I bought this light to show my students how a dynamo works. It is perfect for that! You can see through the platic so children can understand how it works. You have a battery but if you turn the light off and pumps it, you can still see the light going on and o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykisscsaba on 10/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The cheapest by DX. Has battery, which seems odd, as I wanted a device without battery, but it is quite useless without them. Cons:Bad quality plastics, not too easy to use, because you have to "pump" really fast, if not fast enough, you won't receive any light... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyonchilord on 10/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:this is like the best emergence lamp ever not batterys no fass last long very very very long at one time i opend the light for 7 hours till the charge died then you just give a little squezze and vouala you have light again for god knows how long its perfact ch... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucyu23 on 09/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Well, if you are desperate this thing is bright enough. And yeah, you don't need batteries. But you have to be pretty desperate. Cons:I did buy this one because I was curious if it was the same one of my friends has. I guess it's not. I knew the batteries inside... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections