Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybpetreski on 07/18/2012

Priced right for a nice stocking stuffer or gift. It's an funny coin bank to save your money. Looks funny, but bad build quality... English instructions could use some work. Build quality isnt very good and takes away from the "trick". The plastic faceplate wasn't in place when I received the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfdaniel on 03/04/2011

+ Clever idea for the illusion - Back door doesn't hold correctly - Arrived dirty (lot of dust inside) - Optical illusion not that impressive, magnifying glass is not very clear Fully plastic construction, lightweight and easy to break. Could have been a fun toy, I originally planned to offer it to my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byantOOnRus on 02/01/2011

Great idea! Should be funny for children and to some adults also. Rather cheap. I wanted to give it as a gift to my little son, but this thing doesn't look like a nice gift. We'll see, if that would really entertain him. The paper box came torn. The front glass is scratched. Also there's a fin at glass ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOriPod on 01/20/2010

Very cute as a gift for young children, nice idea, you can see all the coins you droped in a little TV in the center of the window Of course the coins can get out and re-dropped Mine is not the same in the picture, but pretty much the same. You need to drop the coin stright or it will stuck somewhere ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarkostamcar on 12/14/2008

- Easy to use - WOW factor when used for the first couple of times - Stores coins, too - Build quality could be better - a piece of the black plastic on one of its edges was chipped of during shipping - The Chinese really should take more English lessons Nearing Christmas I have decided to do all of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflushdraw on 12/11/2008

-It is a funny optical illusion that could be an excellent gift to kids. -It is pretty cheap -It probably won't take the biggest coins, but actually takes quite big size also -It is maybe a little bad quality, but nice for the price -Might be hard to actually see the coins, because it is quite dark, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZaphodTGM on 12/09/2008

Great to buy as a gift for a kid. The shrinking effect is really funny. It looks built in a really cheap plastic. For this quality the price is a but high. If you have to buy a gift for a kid, i suggest buying it, in spite of the poor material in which is built. Sorry for the bad english - sorry for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymosss on 09/30/2008

i bought a few of these and gave as gifts, they are fun to watch and use, great for gifts for all the family as stocking fillers, simple, straght forward but fun straight forward, fun to watch, for kids or adults alike, nice optical illusion, but always gains a smile could be better packed, my first ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIgortje on 08/09/2008

It's an funny coin bank to save your money. Looks funny, but bad build quality... Great gift if build quality was better... Cheap, Cheap and Cheap!!! Bad build quality. Coins can be come stick inside. It's an funny gift, not more not less... . Great gift, but bad, bad, bad, bad, build quality (TO BAD!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySvenViking on 01/29/2008

Trick is very effective -- even if you know how it works, it's fun to see the tiny coins in there. Mirrors, background and lenses work well -- very hard to notice the mirrors with the naked eye. Dirt cheap! The funnel is opaque -- You can't 'See the coins getting "compressed" as they go through ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections