Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byguigamx on 05/19/2014

-Awesome Binocular . -Very Clean/clear view picture . -Have a good and easy focus . -You can see the license plate of a car in one block distance , maybe one and a half block . -Good Build Quality -Come with a case , and neck handle . -Fun see the full moon , not like a telescope, but its cool , you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguigamx on 09/05/2013

Very Very Clean Vision , Easy to Use . Awesome Product for Price !!! Buy it !! You can read car plates arround 300 meters Came with Enlgish Manual , Case, rope to neck . Good for night too . Good Build quality , and looks more expensive. Fast shippiment That's it . Not . But the zoom its not that high ... Read more

Nikula 8x30 Binocular

0 0 0

• posted byPeterecto on 04/05/2013

Impeccable vision, very easy to use. Very good materials. It feels great to the touch and easy seen parcen professionals. The size is really good, are light for a long time have them around his neck. It really has an excellent range and clarity. It is fairly simple case, low quality, binoculars come ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypyro329 on 02/12/2013

Very good build quality Comfortable to use Focus is sharp and easy to use Very good image quality especially in daylight. Zoom control is effective and easy to use The front lenses were loose when it arrived. At first use it's you want to stretch the binocular to fit onto your eyes. This is what i was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byradioact on 10/28/2012

I was totally amazed by this buy. Image is so clear, close and comfortable to look at, that's wonderful! Eyes comfort area is quite big and you don't feel any discomfort finding better eye position at your binoculars, it's super. I love it! I don't see any cons related to binoculars itself. As someone ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynikoladd on 08/08/2012

Clear picture (30mm). Good zoom (8x). Good build quality. Good accessories: You get two cleaning cloths, strap and a holster/bag None actually. It's a bit bulkier than I expected but not much. I bought these to put in my car to use when we go out in the mountains with my family. I initially bought a ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byvivann on 09/17/2011

-looks pretty good and quite clear -good design and quality manufacturing. -It has a regulator for the vision which is not bad. -good price, it competes with the best brands. -Small and comfortable. Usually no counter. The only thing is the cover that is a bit small, but it's something minor can buy ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybassallo on 06/01/2011

Excelent Item, I was specting a very cheap build quality item but instead I receive a very very very Very good item. I check it right away the zoom is very good. And came with a bag and something to clean it. it is really amazing. The relationship with the price is really awsome. In Spanish: Realmente ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypikkidok on 07/25/2010

It performs very well for the price. It has sharp and clear images. The range of focus is wide, hence, people with myopia or short sightedness can use without wearing glasses. I can read car registration numbers using this from a long distance. It has fold down eye cups which is great for those who wear ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySollebol2 on 10/16/2008

Good build quality Easy to use Easily get the picture sharpened. Not so big, so easy to transport. Comes with lanyard (little bit cheap thing) and a little clough to clean the lenses and a carrying bag. Nothing so far At first use it's you want to stretch the binocular to fit onto your eyes. This is ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections