Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCaniho on 03/10/2013

Ligeros, muy nítidos, fácil de enfocar y utilizar, funda muy útil. Sin aberración cromática apreciable Para observar el cielo por la noche no son los adecuados debido al diámetro de su objetivo pero para observación terrestre nocturna son adecuados. Si buscas unos prismáticos ligeros para observar aves en libertad,... Read more

3 0
  • posted byBaddbboy on 12/09/2011

It's a great item for this price. When I bought it, I think it will be a "normal" quality binoculars, but I take a great surprise when I hold them, because transmit a feeling of good quality and good finishes. They come with a little bag to save them from shocks or wather. These are a small binoculars that you can carri on with you without ... Read more

5 0
  • posted bySaerX2 on 04/02/2010

- sensible price - great quality, especially considering the price - the size and shape is perfect for kids as well as adults - you can feel the quality when holding and using these binoculars - the focus was identical on both barrels on both units (no de-centering, no focal differences between left and right barrel) - compact - comes with case - umm.... Read more

3 0
  • posted bysleepy120 on 10/13/2007

Nice, compact, clear, easy to focus, comes with pouch. Not Near the 50x times magnification as stated (not really supprised there)but more like an 8x magnification. Nice little compact binocular which is easy to use and easy to carry around. I was hoping the magnification would be greater than 8x otherwise i would choosen another model. Read more

5 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections