Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIrHurtsNess on 01/24/2014

This was a surprise, everything from the pouch to the quality of the lens was way beyond my expectations. It's very easy to carry around and you'll be glad you have it. I've used this little guy from everything from bird watching to reading distant street signs in cities I was visiting. The quality of the body is great too, it feels and looks like it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybacklash187 on 11/12/2013

Good build quality. Item well packaged. Easy to focus. Small and lightweight. Ideal for hiking or camping uses. Carry case good quality. Zoom range not as much as could have been. Small particulates between lenses visable. Annoying as cannot remove it. Focus slider hard to access if wearing gloves as it flush with body Good product for its purpose. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRustblade on 05/20/2013

This Nikula 7x18 Monocular is excellent. It is very well constructed, has wonderful optics, and a nice rubberized finish. It comes with a carry pouch and a wrist strap. The image is crystal clear. There were no defects or noticeable imperfections in mine. The focus mechanism is a little difficult to use with one hand. A ring would have been better. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelegnor on 02/12/2013

Compact, can fit into every pocket. A nice fitting pouch, a good cleaning cloth and a strap for the monocular are included. Great build quality - not only the case, but the optics inside as well. Limited view distance, but it could be expected in such a compact device, it works great for observing stuff to about 100m far. I wanted a simple handy pocket ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byholaquetal007 on 02/11/2013

It just easy to use, it's light and quite easy to carry. Ideal to carry on the rucksack when cycling or hiking for mounts or forest. I compared this item with my binocular' first brand and sadly i'm sure about it have a less power than my old and heavy binoculars, about 5X. Has not caps to protect lens. Come with a good holster and and neck lanyard.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrparker on 02/03/2013

This monocular is compact, clear, and has surprisingly little chromatic aberration for the price. Build quality is good. I tested it and found it to be a true 7x monocular (see test photo under images). The monocular has both a coarse and fine grain focus adjustment. Doesn't include lens caps. The light gathering ability is limited, but that is to be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywarlock1212 on 01/27/2013

Small Monocular that seems fairly wheal built fore the low price. Easy to use and the eye mussel fits my eye good. Comes whit a easy to use manual that a child could understand. Good pooch and cleaning cloth. Don't think it actually zooms as much. But what can you expect at this price point. Will be interesting to see how it holds up to some rain. Good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjokerss5055 on 01/22/2013

Great price.the quality is even better than I have expected .Really easy to use also the manual is full with instructions . It comes with a cleaning cloth whick is very usefull.Nice and handy product. I don't think it has any, maybe it's not that professional and it doesn't zoom that much.There arent really negative points could have been cheaper * ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikee2003 on 01/17/2013

-Nice & small fits easily into your pocket/palm -Good quality -Light & compact -Handy little case & lanyard -Viewing distance was not as I expected (probably should do more research next time :) -Needed something small for archery but beyond 60m found it difficult to see my arrows on the target -There's probable other monos that wil do the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHevgad on 12/21/2012

Small, light, very clear, sharp in very close ranges. since it is so short, the angle of sight is great! it is cheap, it is useful - and It looks strong and simple - quality of material will hopefully make it live and serve me long time... It surely does not magnify as declared (x8). I wish it was...maybe x5...but that's the price of buying a cheap ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections