DX » Community » Reviews » Convex Wide Angle Adjustable Car Blind Spot Mirrors - 40mm (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Boa visão
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymariopjunior on 12/02/2014

Ajudou muito a minha esposa na hora de estacionar o carro, pois as vezes ela tinha dificuldades para realizar as manobras. Vale muito a pena e deixa o carro mais seguro na hora do estacionamento. Read more

Impression:Boa visão;

0 0 0

• posted byFernandoOM on 03/10/2014

They are very nice mirrors for you to put wherever you want to. They are stylish, with chrome borders, they have a very strong 3M double sided tape so you can stick them into any non porous surface. They are also very clear, glass made, not plastic ones, so you can clean them with no fear of scratch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymho-dk on 08/18/2013

- Wide angle mirror - Adjustable angle - Small - Glue is strong - Small - Perhaps difficult to remove (I haven't tried though) I use these mirrors mainly to assist in parking in tight spots. Once mounted the mirrors can be adjusted by rotating them (they are slighty angled). This allows you to decide ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bySko4a on 07/15/2013

The mirrors have a tilted rotating base and it is very easy to adjust the viewing angle by turning the mirror after you stick it to the original mirror. The surface is of high quality and the objects look good without distortion. The viewing angle is very wide and you can be sure there is no blind spot ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydenisrosas on 05/18/2013

- good build quality - has a good glue. - helps you see your blind spot None in my opinion This mirror will not help you at night. You can't really see where the side-walk ends and where your tire beggins. But you can see the yellow line of parking lots Do you know when you park your car on the street ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymartinj on 04/27/2013

Nice clear mirrors. Although plastic they don't scratch too easily. Very helpful while backing up or changing lanes. View could be better only with rearview cameras. Eventually there will be scratches. Would like to buy without frames. Took them out of frame and put them on the mirror with some double-... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMegasp on 04/09/2012

Good reflection,good build and useful.Easy to mount,no more need to set up mirror.Good desing,round so you can set up whathever you like.It's adjustable 360° after it fixed on the car,i use it for riverse parking and realy helps.I think in first it litle too much price but you need to bay it only ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byminkibinki on 04/02/2012

Very good quality and the product looks the same after about 7 months of use in different weather conditions like hot and dry or rain. It's adjustable 360° after it fixed on the car, so you can rotate and tune the mirrors any time you wish. It's too small to give perfect reflection of the road, but with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypsgsilva on 09/06/2011

-Eliminates some blind spots; -Big enough to use in a truck side mirror(!!); None. I've bought it to install on my motorbike mirrors. It surely eliminated the blind spots. But also occupied a huge space on it. As I wasn't accustomed with it, someday I almost caused an accident in a highway: the truck ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySallynoor on 12/09/2010

I have just received mine today, the build quality is very good, mirror reflects perfect picture. Rotates in all direction which makes it easy to adjust to diferent drivers using the same car or to give you a different views till you find the one you like without having to remove and attach again. None ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections