DX » Community » Reviews » Air Purifier Freshener Oxygen Bar Filter for Car (12~24V)
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLLCoolJack on 07/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is the right size for your car; it has a long cord so you can place it anywhere that it fits your card so that you feel good about it. It is a nice universal color that could easily fit any interior; Last but not least it really does what it is made for: it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynamlusum on 05/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very strong effect, you can notice the difference 2min after you turn it on - very effective, all odours had disappeared - smells pretty good, it's like the "raining odour" - cheap Cons:no one except that it has no fan built in, so you have to use... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynicky8383 on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Had a similar piece in my car previously unitl it broke down after 1.5 years of usage. In stores here its selling at 22usd a piece but on DX.com it is less than half of the price. Item is easy to assemble and simple to install, even a kid could do it, with ins... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheng84 on 10/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:im a sportsman and my cushion seat on my ride is always wet of sweat, ive tried this and it works. it get rids of sourish smell in my ride , after 15mins in the car.. try to re-enter your ride without killing the engine. you can smell some kind of smell which... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkshiner on 10/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really strong effect for such a small device. The air is like after the storm. Light is cool and nice for the eye, it's smooth, not blinding. It has an ON/OFF switch and suits the air vents, I'm using of Fiat Linea and it fit's really good - this is important for me becau... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQ2zov on 01/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Strong ionizer. Really ionizes air - you can smell it in a seconds after turning this thing on. Has two mounting crews. The plug has on/off button. Blue light looks cool without any irritation. Cons:Has no fan, but since it should be mounted on your car airway, that's not... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylogikgdf on 07/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-very good product, leave the car smelling yummy -small and light-and -Easy to use -great product for those who smoke, it ionizes the car and you will not feel the smell of smoke in your vehicle Cons:- Mine came with bad contact in the nozzle, where it fits into the cig... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPodunkWA on 12/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I am bothered by automobile fumes when I drive and try to close the outside vent when driving in traffic but sometimes I forget and fumes get in my car. I just switch on this ozone generator and get a blast of fresh ozone. It removes the pollutants and cleans the air. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywanderernomad on 08/17/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Is small, Handy and looks good. The small lED adds to the charm. Cons:The charger looks flimsy and the bar stays at some distance from the vents. Also the instruction manual is in chinese so you have to understand everything by looking at the product itself. Cannot see an... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections