DX » Community » Reviews » Tubeless Tire Repair Kit for Vehicles (7-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAndreyka352 on 04/07/2014

very easy to use tire repair kit. In addition on the back cover there is a set of instructions for use in pictures (so that anyone will understand). You can help someone or just a motorist trapped alone with the problem of wheel punctured:) very good value for money! very handy to keep in the hands of ... Read more

the appearance of the tyre repair kit

0 0 0

• posted bydelikaanli on 12/26/2013

super if you dont have a spare tire as in the new cars these days, much better reliability than the foam and you dont have to wonder if it works or not (if it works, it works. if not try again...) more detailed info needed on how to apply the kit. very hard to know what to do exactly if you havent seen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byallbellerose on 12/16/2013

It's the same as i can have where i live, but cheaper, It's heavy and really feal like a quality product. Ok it's rough, but it's also to poke holes into a tire, so it needs to be tough. None so far, it's pretty standard stuff. I have yet to use it, but it's a good thing to keep in your car or truck.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaktau on 12/12/2013

Good and necessary to use tool for the car enthusiast. This tool can be useful on a trip at any time. Good sturdy and comfortable handle makes it easy to do the job of eliminating puncture car. Fixing the mechanical parts of the tool in the handle is constructed using the Allen key. I have no negative ... Read more

Good complect Package

0 0 0

• posted byGeoffm on 11/28/2013

Fixed a nail hole in the scooter tyre and it worked fine until i sold the bike 8 months later, although it is only supposed to be a temporary repair. Very handy to carry to get you home if you get a puncture Not much to say - it works for temporary repairs. It takes a bit of effort to get the sticky ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRenatoQuattrone on 06/26/2013

Very good product, takes up little storage space. Good quality in the material of the repairs and the instruments applied. No cons, the product has very good quality in the material of the repairs and the instruments applied. Repairs tires can now be done in a short time and easily without relying on ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGLUSHCHENKO on 01/15/2013

Very good not expensive purchase! For such price you have to have this necessary and irreplaceable in a long journey and in the city the emergency tool! For such price it is possible to buy with a stock ;) It is well made. Conveniently lays down in a hand. It is convenient to work. Very nice reliability ... Read more

23452 53412 23455

1 0 2

• posted bypeecis on 03/08/2012

Good price, no problems with repaired tires. Metal parts (needles) are fragile, but may be my problem was lack of experience. I bent needle in first time of usage. It is not legal to uses tires fixed that way in some European countries. I fixed five punctures even with bent needle without taking wheel ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymarcomfilho on 11/24/2011

Its a nice product. Exactly what you see in the pictures.... Its just the same product people will charge you 10 bucks or more to repare your tires. Once will find the hole its easy to fix. I have an SUV and I fixed without even remove the wheel... Not a product for you if you dont like to get dirty.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylissandro on 10/31/2011

By the first use it will have payed for itself, and there will be 4 uses left. It´s use could have more detailed instructions, but those can be found over the internet. The kit should be sent with its nuts already well attached, when I used it first (so far only one) time, the grip fell apart from ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections