DX » Community » Reviews » Tubeless Tire Repair Kit for Vehicles (7-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
muito bom Nenhum just fine Супер чинилка
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byglavankvd on 02/04/2015

Супер чинилка. Отличная чинилка для вашего колеса будь то колесо от велосипеда или клевое автоколесо !! рАДОСТЬ приносит и счастье всем её использующим

Супер чинилка

Impression:Супер чинилка;

0 0 0

• posted bymarcellosacht on 11/27/2014

Os produtos são feitos de um material muito bom, porém os cabos se soltam muito facilmente, nem é preciso fazer muita força, tornando o concerto de um pneu um pouco trabalhoso. Único problema apresentado, pois os filetes bem como a parte metálica são de excelente qualidade.

Impression:Nenhum;

0 0 0

• posted bymvandergalien on 09/01/2014

Pros: Good product. it is just a good product not bad things on this. I think that there is no more to say about it Cons: The only thing I think could be improved are more rubber strips in the package. OtherThoughts: Good quality, good price. I recommend it. Bottomline: Thank you.

Impression:just fine;

0 0 0

• posted bymroliveirax on 08/25/2014

kit de reparação de pneus muito fácil de usar, Na capa traseira há um conjunto de instruções para uso em fotos (texto em chines). Ferramenta muito útil para quem viaja por longas distâncias. Não encontrei qualquer problema na embalagem ou produto. Ótimo para presentear amigos que gostam de de Sem... Read more

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byalexbbgomes on 07/13/2014

Ótimo produto. Fácil de usar Ajuda muito principalmente para motociclistas em caso de emergência. Mas pode ser usado em carros . Great product. Help very easy to use especially for motorcyclists in an emergency. But it can be used in cars Poderia vir em uma bolsa ou estojo could in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndreyka352 on 04/07/2014

very easy to use tire repair kit. In addition on the back cover there is a set of instructions for use in pictures (so that anyone will understand). You can help someone or just a motorist trapped alone with the problem of wheel punctured:) very good value for money! very handy to keep in the of... Read more

the appearance of the tyre repair kit

0 0 0

• posted bydelikaanli on 12/26/2013

super if you dont have a spare tire as in the new cars these days, much better reliability than the foam and you dont have to wonder if it works or not (if it works, it works. if not try again...) more detailed info needed on how to apply the kit. very hard to know what to do exactly if you seen... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byallbellerose on 12/16/2013

It's the same as i can have where i live, but cheaper, It's heavy and really feal like a quality product. Ok it's rough, but it's also to poke holes into a tire, so it needs to be tough. None so far, it's pretty standard stuff. I have yet to use it, but it's a good thing to keep in your car or a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaktau on 12/12/2013

Good and necessary to use tool for the car enthusiast. This tool can be useful on a trip at any time. Good sturdy and comfortable handle makes it easy to do the job of eliminating puncture car. Fixing the mechanical parts of the tool in the handle is constructed using the Allen key. I have no to... Read more

Package Good complect

0 0 0

• posted byGeoffm on 11/28/2013

Fixed a nail hole in the scooter tyre and it worked fine until i sold the bike 8 months later, although it is only supposed to be a temporary repair. Very handy to carry to get you home if you get a puncture Not much to say - it works for temporary repairs. It takes a bit of effort to get the the... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: