DX » Community » Reviews » MR16 4-LED 360-Lumen 3500K Warm White Light Bulb (12V)
  • 5 star 27 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 21 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTifon on 05/14/2014

I own this lights for more than 2 years now. The lights are still working great and we use it all days 2-3 hours a day. The light very nice. I rotated the plastic front lens a bit to get more light angle, stock place gives about 45 degrees, it's too straight. I use two of this to illuminate a kitchen table and light is ok, not excellent. No cons at ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOrrbarak on 03/31/2014

Our office has many light fixtures that require this kind of bulbs.It is good that I can order the same bulbs over and over again so that we dont have different lighting all around our offices. We purchased many items of the product-MR 16 4-LED-Lumen 3500K Warm White Light Bulb (12V) unfortunatly many are defective .They do not light right from the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycorchero on 03/18/2014

Price White light cheap low energy consumition perfect Quality price ratio dont doubt to buy a couple to replace your old halogens no cons I think maybe that is fitable only in 12V DC connections cheap low energy consumition buy it and afford better quality Price ratio is absolutly imposible dont doubt to buy a couple to replace your old halogens cheap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhamelin71 on 11/13/2013

Cumplen su función perfectamente y tienen un precio bastante asequible respecto a otros precios de otros comercios. Algunos venían defectuosos aunque no ha habido ningún problema para solucionar el problema Muy bien de precio.Compraré más pq incluso me han devuelto el dinero de los defectuosos. Realmente no sé si su tiempo ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiktuz on 11/04/2013

- easy to use; - when it works, it illuminates a nice light; - sometimes you get a lamp that dims fast so the quality is not a strong point; - the light is a little strong, not sure if this lamp is certified internationally against nocive emission rays; I purchased this item again because one of the latter bought dimmed very quickly, actually this is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhacki on 07/14/2013

Nice warm light, identical to halogen lights. Well build, no flaws or bad units. Makes no sence to buy mercury containing "energy" saving lights. This is ancient technology compared to these. Try to find similay lights with the different connectors you need. Well, could be always cheaper. LED lights gets cheaper on a day to day base in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytom82 on 06/05/2013

Very cheap LED lights with MR16 socket. Works well with a 12V AC (!) power supply. However it's not advisable to use them with AC supplies because it limits their lifetime. Still, I'm using them more than a year and they still work fine (bought 6). Saves lots of energy compared to halogen bulbs. Personally I like the color temperature of halogen bulbs ... Read more

5 0
  • posted byPcosta77 on 05/16/2013

Price General quality Power of the light Power comsumption. None so far. Started has an experience for my hall that's eqquiped with regular MR16 50W lamps. After installing the first one I instantly realized my choice was good. Good lightning overall, a little bit less light power than the regular MR16 and bit more focused , but in general the light ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byicerabbitje on 05/08/2013

Was relatively inexpensive and just plug and play to replace a standard halogen bulb. Plenty bright. Maybe not exactly "warm" white, but close enough with the other landscape lighting. Durability could be better, as it appears after over 6 months, that the 2 of the 4 LEDs are dim. Hopefully the rest will work for a while longer. Fair deal,... Read more

4 0
  • posted byseabass23 on 04/26/2013

Super bright, good color, runs ice cold. These work really well. Arrived to Canada in only about 2 weeks! Is a little bit longer than my old halogen MR16 so it sticks out of the holder. Not that big of a deal since I've changed them all. Color is a little bit whiter than the halogens but overall not too "cool". I noticed a little bit of buzzing ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections