Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byr2d2m2 on 01/21/2014

Very lightweight and compact. The magnification level is well chosen - about the maximum still usable for handheld optics. The picture, although not crispy clear is with sufficient enough quality, for picking up details from a distance. The price makes it very affordable. Must be held very close to the eye. I can imagine how that might be a problem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykip0rz on 05/19/2013

Small and usefull monocular. Its 7x and its zoom is aceptable for what im using it. The overall construcction seems strong and well made. The focus is not loose and one focused it maintain it properly. It has a lanyard for the neck or the hand. It came in a small pouch with a cleaning cloth. One hand fit and one hand use. There is some particles in ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymrmaverick69 on 05/07/2013

Easy to use. Simple to carry. Comes with pouch and instructions. Also comes with lanyard for ease of carry. It's clean, doesn't feel flimsy or easy to break and it seems quite tough too. It's a monocular - lack of depth and you can only use one eye... Comes with the territory though I guess.. It's a monocular - good for quick scouting or surveying an ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byomeruzn on 04/24/2013

It is the cheaper monocular available in DealExtreme, and the build quality is very very good. You can see far away and also the focus is adjustable. It comes with a recipient where you can put the monocular, very efficient. If you wear glasses like me, it's possible you'll get annoyed with this. With glasses on, your field of vision is cut in half.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHolocaust79 on 03/09/2013

The item is small, it has low weight, good zoom, the price is low, it works well. It doesn`t take much space in your pocket, the lenses are clean. The item has carrying bag and cloth to clean it. The monocular has a focus option and it works very well. The delivery wasn`t fast. The cartoon box was a little smashed when arrived. The item does not zoom ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byubaHh on 01/12/2013

small, low weight, good zoom, low price, works well as an added lens for my nikon 5400 pocket camera build quality isnt the best ... well it falls into pieces if you drop it in the floor, but you can still rebuild it without loosing functionality. After that you get an added rattling noice as a bonus you can adjust the sharpness depending on your eyesight,... Read more

0 0
  • posted by352554 on 01/09/2013

it's small: fits in any pocket it's light it's powerful (zoom-wise) the lens are clean (sometimes binoculars retain humidity and the lens become foggy) has carrying bag and cloth to clean it it's small: due to it's size you need to bring it very close to the eye. close enough to mash your eyelashes it's small: the lens diameter could be larger. now ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bySim87 on 12/20/2012

The monocular is small and handy. The material and general build quality seems to be very good. The monocular has a focus option and it works very well. The rubber around the eye hole is very comfortable. It does not zoom very much, but 7x18 is apparently not a lot. It is good looking over small distances 10-20 meters where you do not need a lot of ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byabicair on 11/27/2012

It's a very compact lightweight monocular, with a nice carrying pouch. It's a must have gadget if you like adventure sports like me. It's always in my pocket or attached to my waist bag, when i'm biking, hikking or just taking a walk by the city. Don't feels like 7 x magnification monocular. It is build cheap and careless. Looks dirty inside the prism.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySlavaKot on 11/05/2012

Small, fits easily into a pocket. Build quality is excellent plastic. Bags are easy to wear on a belt. The increase is acceptable. Enough for me to see. Use two months for fishing and hunting, very pleased. At a price of more than a good buy The lenses are a bit dark, but in daylight it is not a big problem. It would be possible to make anti-fog lenses.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections