DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Wireless Night Vision Surveillance Camera with 2.4" LCD Handheld Two-Way Speaker Receiver
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDanielChile on 02/22/2014

Works as expected. No problem to get it working after unboxing. Very good product. Flawless. Build quality is good, but could be better. Power adapters come with American flat contacts, had to buy a pair of euro adapters. No real problem. Image quality is very good, since transmission is digital. Have tested it through 4 masonry walls with no problem.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhyanakov on 07/19/2013

Not expensive! Goog quality! Nice colors and materials! Many options to control! night view! Camery with built in battery! Reciever with built in battery! american or english power suply only extra adapter needed for Europa. Just what we have expected. Not expensive at all, works very well. Night vision - very important. The signal is not that strong ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAronnax on 06/24/2013

Fantastic survillance camera. The image is clear. Can be used with other cameras-Good quality of video - it's in color, quite detailed. Of course, picture is more like an average webcam, but for the $89 - it's acceptable. -Receiver and camera have their own charging cables.Night vision is good and picture quality is very good. Sound quality is average.... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymlrupac on 05/07/2013

Great product. Does exactly what it says. Very very idiot proof - just charge, turn on, point the camera. I like the automatic Night Vision. Switches between normal and NV without having to press any switch. Two-way sound quality is OK. What you expect. Lights flash when the baby is crying, very handy if I'm watching television. Not much to say is wrong ... Read more

5 0
  • posted byNukleuz on 01/15/2013

Price is great. The system does what it has to do. Good video quality and good sound quality. Good internal batteries. Very easy to set up. Overall built quality is quite good. No clip to adapt the camera and the system loses its configuration about the auto turn off. You have to do it each time you turn on the system although it only takes a couple ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byffalcon on 10/16/2012

It is easy to use. Night vision is good and picture quality is very good. Sound quality is average. Receiver and camera have their own charging cables an rechargeble batteries. Receiver can be paired up to 4 cameras which is good. it has no clip for edge of bed. In my home wireless range is about 20 meters. Settings are lost after power off and on. ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byburakuysaler on 08/13/2010

For this price it does its job well. Good video and audio reception. Built quality is excellent. Very little interference with audio, but can be corrected by adjusting the antenna of the camera. Settings are lost after power off and on. For example I set lcd off to disabled but after power reset it turns back to 3 minutes, also if set to 3 minutes it ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byadskoezlo on 08/12/2010

-Price (in my city, one can buy similar products for a price min twice more than on DX); -Overall build quality - not a cheap, crappy plastic used, it's pleasant to take it in hands - feels like a good quality product; -Good quality of video - it's in color, quite detailed. Of course, picture is more like an average webcam, but for the $89 - it's acceptable.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections