DX » Community » Reviews » Compact 1.3MP PC USB 2.0 Webcam with Built-in Microphone (Black)
  • 5 star 10 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybinaaron on 01/29/2013

i didn't really have a webcam for my pc before, this is my first webcam the Quality is okay, it doesn't cost a lot of money, so i bought it. It looks very nice and it is easy to set up. Just plug it in and it works! it's perfect for stuff like Skype. I really like this webcam. I use it for my PC. -The cable could have been longer (for people using a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvitorpezzuti on 01/28/2013

Very cheap. Most webcameras with this price just aren't worth the buying, but this one works really well. The image is good and it's REALLY easy to use. I didn't even have to use the cd that comes with it, just plugged it into the USB and boom, it installed and was working perfectly! It comes with an in-built microphone with good reach; I don't have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoszi126 on 01/28/2013

The sharpness can be well adjusted the platform is highly configurable works well in low light conditions too price is very good the cable is very stiff and therefore difficult to control purposes the installation is very simple, the computer will immediately detect After installation, create a directory where you can capture pictures and save them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymathos17 on 11/17/2012

This webcam has a good video quality It doesn't cost a lot It's easy to set up, I plugged it in and after installing the drivers it works just fine, only thing, everytime I start my computer, it asks me if i want to allow a program that came with it to execute changes to my computer, doesn't really matter. It's easy to fit on my computer screen and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafael2988 on 07/25/2012

THe Compact 1.3MP PC USB 2.0 Webcam with Built-in Microphone (Black) works just great, just plug it and it will work fine. It also comes with a software in a cd so you can check the cam. The built-in microphone is good too. And the price is great, in brazil these cams costs a lot. It is hard to attach it to a monitor, I think it was not supposed to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFabioMacal on 11/25/2011

It has a nice video quality (much better than my old webcam) and a good price. Windows 7 64 installed the drivers when I connected the cam to my PC and it worked just fine. I've tested the drivers that came with the CD and windows 7 drivers seems better. It has this mounting bracket to hold the camera on you screen monitor or positioning it in different ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsamuel on 07/24/2011

Works very good and integrates nicely into your desktop, camera fits securely on top of monitor. No setup required with Windows 7, it just works straight out of the box. Good image quality. Materials looks good with some clever plastics on housing and lens surround. I must to buy a cable more because de cables are a little short. Mounting bracket has ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJidda on 02/25/2011

Integrates nicely into your desktop, camera fits securely on top of monitor. No setup required with WinXP, it just works straight out of the box. Good image quality. Materials looks good with some clever plastics on housing and lens surround. Cables are a little short - may need to order an extention cable for the microphone when you buy. Mounting bracket ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybanay on 01/20/2011

it looks good. and you mught want to buy it because it got built in microphone, and 1.3mp camera, and all of that for a real nice price. but the fact is, its not true >>cons if you work with is offline then its ok, ok image quality. but if you want to use it with SKYPE, then you shouldnt buy it; microphone isn't good for calls, image and image quality ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTimothyRuhe on 12/30/2010

- The price is ok. - The video and picture quality is ok for this price. - It's very small and lightweighted. - You can attach it on your screen. - Easy to use. - It has a nice design. - The build in microfoon. It doesn't work that well but it's still nice. - No drivers needed, but I should use the software included though. - Build quality could be ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections