DX » Community » Reviews » SMA Magnetic Base/Stand with SMA Cable for WiFi/Wireless Router (2400~2500MHz)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNosor on 03/08/2013

Gives two profits: It allows to place the antenna at open area far from a wi-fi access point and radio barriers. It allows me to place wi-fi access point in my observable area near to another equipment. So I could see the network activity easy and optimized equipment and wiring displacement and improved ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaanichka on 01/08/2013

Solved all the problems I had in my desktop wifi internet. Perfect to put the antenna wherever you want without moving the computer or the router. All the conections fit perfectly. The cable is long enouth and the base is really good. No real cons for me at all - plastic looks cheap, the magnet is not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byz37a85 on 11/29/2012

May I leave the antenna a few feet from the computer, so you can extend it to get better WiFi signal this far. It is easy to assemble, since the connector is standard. You can allow wireless antenna placement in external form without needing to get the team out. I could not find any significant against,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandregio on 06/22/2012

I bought this to place my router antenna in a more convenient place and position. It does its job and wifi signal has improved around my house. I already ordered a second one for my mother's house. Cable and connectors are ok. Plastic is cheap, and the magnet is not very strong (not an issue for me, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycadocado on 03/22/2011

1. allows you to use bigger antennas which would otherwise cause problems on small routers or USB adapters. 2. Allows you to play around with different antennas without wearing out the connector on your router / USB adapter. 3. Allows you to place antenna where you want it, not fixed to router or USB ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylaperche on 12/26/2010

Solved all the problems I had in my desktop wifi internet. Perfect to put the antenna wherever you want without moving the computer or the router. All the conections fit perfectly. The cable is long enouth and the base is really good. Nothing, this product is perfect for me. In my desktop computer the ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections