Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypolpso on 06/28/2013

Turns in both directions; if you stop it with the hand, it turns in the other direction. No need for much light, the 4 solar sensors does the job very well. the turning plate is from breakable plastic, mine was broken when arrived, but still usable. No power on/of button ! as soon as you put it off the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythenextarcher1 on 05/27/2013

Works best with natural sunlight, but also worked very well in my lightbox. Perfect for pocket knife reviewers or other reviewers of small products. No batteries needed. Fantastic price. none, but you will need either natural sunlight or a pretty bright room. Works great in a lightbox. This honestly ... Read more

Solar Powered Display Rotary Turntable Turnplate

0 0 0

• posted bymistraller on 11/23/2012

It runs with little light. Office light is enough to turn the table. Nice gadget, it attracts people (the will look batteries etc) It cannot take haevy loads, motor is not strong. Don't drop it onto the ground, the item is rather fragile. It is running for almost 2 years continuously at my office. Lots ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCorail on 05/27/2010

Small and quite strong. I use it for my Venus Flytrap, so the plant get even light. My unit arrived broken. I took it apart and reinserted the mechanism. It is very fiddly work, as the holes are small and the gears wobble quite alot. I imagine it was assembled wrong at the fatory. It makes a little noize ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections