Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypolpso on 06/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Turns in both directions; if you stop it with the hand, it turns in the other direction. No need for much light, the 4 solar sensors does the job very well. Cons:the turning plate is from breakable plastic, mine was broken when arrived, but still usable. No power on/of bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythenextarcher1 on 05/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works best with natural sunlight, but also worked very well in my lightbox. Perfect for pocket knife reviewers or other reviewers of small products. No batteries needed. Fantastic price. Cons:none, but you will need either natural sunlight or a pretty bright r... Read more

Solar Powered Display Rotary Turntable Turnplate
    0 0
  • posted bymistraller on 11/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It runs with little light. Office light is enough to turn the table. Nice gadget, it attracts people (the will look batteries etc) Cons:It cannot take haevy loads, motor is not strong. Don't drop it onto the ground, the item is rather fragile. OtherThoughts:It... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCorail on 05/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Small and quite strong. I use it for my Venus Flytrap, so the plant get even light. Cons:My unit arrived broken. I took it apart and reinserted the mechanism. It is very fiddly work, as the holes are small and the gears wobble quite alot. I imagine it was assemb... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections