DX » Community » Reviews » ET-350 3.5" TFT LCD Digital Monitor for Vehicles Reverse Camera (NTSC/PAL 12V DC)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlfchk on 02/09/2014

Good screen like others i've buy. work fine for the moment... -WARNING dont work with sega nomad !!! (3 screens i've buy, and no one work with nomad, i'm very sad about that :( if anyone known for sure a working screen for that, it will be very very good for me... alfcmoi at live point fr) -video controller ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJuanE on 05/26/2011

Excellent image quality. Works perfect with different signs: camera, tv, etc. Ideal for installation in the car with a camera snap. It lacks a flat support to put in the car. Would have to have an adhesive so that it can stick. Could be a little cheaper. The size of the chip connection may be smaller.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMrPepsi on 05/20/2011

Easy to disassemble. Very good picture. Fits perfectly into a Sega Nomad. internal workmanship is a little lacking. there were a couple of issues with the internal parts. Image flickers a bit at times. One of the capacitors fell of as i was dissembling it there was also a short on the board, both were ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byF0lken on 01/17/2011

Compact, esasy to disassemble, you can open the case and find 5v input - your DIY project won't require extra power source. Good colours, brightness is more than OK, 2 inputs can be attached. No brightness regulation, no trace of work (led or something) until you supply an input signal. Image seems having ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byelectronus on 05/29/2010

nice price, nice brightness, vivid colours, simple connection to video signal source. Glare screen. Compact formfactor, suitable for use in car or in junction with camera for surveillance purposes When there is no signal supplied, monitor doesnt glow or "no signal" dislplayed, but its really not con,... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections