Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day
- Works on AA and 14500
- Uses a Cree XP-G (can't say if it's really R5, but it comes pretty close to my other R5 Light (sku.32954 driven by 2x18650) when using a 14500)
- Overall Build Quality is ok
- Mode Memory works, the light needs to be switched off for like 3-4s though
- Has a useful clip and a GITD-Tailbutton
- The build quality of the Tailswitch is really cheap crap
- when driven by an AA, there is nearly no difference between the two modes
- useless Strobe-Mode. Hi-Mid-Low would be better
- The Light kept switching from High to Low and/or from Strobe to High by itself. It seems to be the fault of the switch though, didn't do that when i just bridged it. It seems to be gone now, after i dis- and reassambled and cleaned the switch.
- Produces really high annoying noises
- protected 14500 (sku.26124) are a tight fight but work without problems
- i wouldn't recommend running the Light on High for to long when using 14500's, it gets quite hot after a while. But thats normal for such a small light
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.