DX » Community » Reviews » 35W H7 4300K Super Vision Xenon HID Vehicle Warm White Light Headlamp Kit (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykokss4 on 01/20/2014

They work more than 6 months, on same intensity. They arrived under 3 weeks, so it is definitely a big plus. None whatsoever, except housing is plastic, but it is of no importance. It might be hard for someone to install them, but there are manuals online. Good, cheap and fast delivered, and still work. Had no problem installing bulbs. You will need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykokss4 on 12/06/2013

Quality and materials, but is obvious that they are cheap, but who cares. Here's a pair! No need to buy a full kit again. Good price!!! It may be difficult for some to install, there is no manual, but most info and tips can be found on-line to help you with your model car. It's a good xenon kit lights with good price. If you need a good product to change ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalapatanov on 11/07/2013

It is exactly what I expected, very cheap, good quality and fast shipping, half of the price that it cost on mi country ( Serbia). im pretty sure that they buy it here and resells it with a shippment cost higher than they have paid to bring it from China. None. GOOD CHOICE!!! My first order was lost somewhere on way to Serbia, But after 4 months I received ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydguarizi on 04/04/2013

Excellente quality and materials. No ballast, You can easily burn out bulbs. Here's a pair! no need to buy a full kit again. Great price!!! Nothing until now. It may be difficult for some to install. Most info and tips can be found on-line to help you with your model car. Good price! Buy it. 2 spare bulbs and the price is right. I would recommend 10... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDomperion on 11/29/2011

Price No ballast, You can easily burn out bulbs. Here's a pair! no need to buy a full kit again may be difficult to install. the bulbs come in the normal plastic holders. if it's damaged during shipping. it could explode because the filament is chipped/damaged. inspect everything before igniting. There is another sku where you can buy ballasts by themselves.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOCHAR on 05/16/2011

Great price. Had no problem installing bulbs. You will need some mechanical aptitude. I bought these to replace a broken bulb. Note: I already had the Ballasts. These are just the bulbs. It may be difficult for some to install. Most info and tips can be found on-line to help you with your model car. Great buy. You will not find a better price! These ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections