Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysteverrobertson on 07/08/2012

Great no-frills MP3 player. Holds our complete music collection in the 8gb SD (not included). We use it with a cassette adapter for the car so we can hear the music we want, when we want. Build quality is okay. Eats batteries. Alkaline cell lasts about 5 hours, so we use rechargeable Ni-Mh batteries to cut battery cost. Plays songs in alphabetical order ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKamel85 on 06/15/2011

Its decent sized and has no annoying functions that you never use anyways nor display that will just drain the battery. Its very simple and I like these since they have no memory and instead use SD cards. A Mp3 player anyone can handle! Perfect for older people, children and lazy people who just needs a player that does the job. My last came broken,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrerRabbit on 04/22/2011

Cheaper than others Looks solid, buttons are accurate Large as mp3 player, isn't compact Hard to handle Read only FAT file system with 32b or 64b cluster (I've tried at least NTFS and exFat). According to this fact, u can't load to ur SD-card a lot of files in FAT file system format Usage isn't simple as it seems Anyway, u can use it as a cardreader.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiSel on 12/20/2009

Small enough to put in your pocket - that's good for girls and kids. SD-cards can be changed fast (if you realy need it - 1GB card can contain 17 hours of mp3's). If you need to upload new files - no need to care additional cardreader with you - just connect your player via miniUSB wire to computer, which is often present. Quality of sound is very-very ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWindrider6 on 11/18/2008

- Simple to use. - Low price. - Uses SD cards, so it is easy to swap out a different card that has different music/audio. - If shut off, then turned back on, it will start playing the track you were last playing, but from the start. - Will not play WMAs. - Will not play MP3s that are 48 KHz - When shut off, then back on, it will play the track you were ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byigorjian on 08/05/2008

- Relativamente barato (quando se exclui o preço do imposto) - Boa Qualidade de Som * Graves e agudos muito bons - Alta velocidade ao pular das faixas - Quando a pilha vai descarregando a musica fica "lenta", isto é parece que muda a os BPM da musica - o fone que acompanha o produto não é muito bom - a porta USB é ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarjoscam on 05/18/2008

1-O preço é altamente atrativo, visto que aqui no Brasil esse produto é bem mais carro. 2- Ótima funcionalidade. 3- Designer perfeito 4- Parecido com IPOD 5- Qualidade do som perfeita 6- Pode ser usado como pen driver, leitor de cartão. 7- Acpanha manual, cabo, pilha e fone 1- Só funcionou com pilhas recarregáveis ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAcids on 05/14/2008

Nice small mp3 player costs nexts to note Works grate Anyone think it looks almost the same as the Ipod Nano? so easy my 4yr old i got it for as already work out how everything works after just 3days He loves it and sings all day now lol Build quality is not good but is only $10 and head phones no good for kids the cover on the ear pice falls off so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrubinder on 03/11/2008

its so small and handy to carry along with me to school on the transit. i already had a micro sd card with the adapter to use with me. it worked right out of the box... none till now, wil update if find any, but this thing is really cool...it works great. i did not try it with the ear phones that came along with it, i tried them with my quality ear ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylord_galathon on 11/09/2007

Easy to use. Small/portable. Sound quality is acceptable for the price. Comes with complete bundle, earphones, USB cable, battery so it can be used out of the box. Can also be used to write/read SD card from PC. Sound is nice and loud once the earphones are replaced with better ones. I'm much more comfortable carrying a 10$ unit on public transport ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections