Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysteverrobertson on 07/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great no-frills MP3 player. Holds our complete music collection in the 8gb SD (not included). We use it with a cassette adapter for the car so we can hear the music we want, when we want. Build quality is okay. Cons:Eats batteries. Alkaline cell lasts about 5 hours, so... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKamel85 on 06/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its decent sized and has no annoying functions that you never use anyways nor display that will just drain the battery. Its very simple and I like these since they have no memory and instead use SD cards. A Mp3 player anyone can handle! Perfect for older peopl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrerRabbit on 04/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheaper than others Looks solid, buttons are accurate Cons:Large as mp3 player, isn't compact Hard to handle Read only FAT file system with 32b or 64b cluster (I've tried at least NTFS and exFat). According to this fact, u can't load to ur SD-card a lot of fil... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiSel on 12/20/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small enough to put in your pocket - that's good for girls and kids. SD-cards can be changed fast (if you realy need it - 1GB card can contain 17 hours of mp3's). If you need to upload new files - no need to care additional cardreader with you - just connect you... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWindrider6 on 11/18/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Simple to use. - Low price. - Uses SD cards, so it is easy to swap out a different card that has different music/audio. - If shut off, then turned back on, it will start playing the track you were last playing, but from the start. Cons:- Will not play WMAs. - Will not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byigorjian on 08/05/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Relativamente barato (quando se exclui o preço do imposto) - Boa Qualidade de Som * Graves e agudos muito bons - Alta velocidade ao pular das faixas Cons:- Quando a pilha vai descarregando a musica fica "lenta", isto é parece que muda a o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarjoscam on 05/18/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1-O preço é altamente atrativo, visto que aqui no Brasil esse produto é bem mais carro. 2- Ótima funcionalidade. 3- Designer perfeito 4- Parecido com IPOD 5- Qualidade do som perfeita 6- Pode ser usado como pen driver, leitor de cartão.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAcids on 05/14/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice small mp3 player costs nexts to note Works grate Anyone think it looks almost the same as the Ipod Nano? so easy my 4yr old i got it for as already work out how everything works after just 3days He loves it and sings all day now lol Cons:Build quality is not good but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrubinder on 03/11/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:its so small and handy to carry along with me to school on the transit. i already had a micro sd card with the adapter to use with me. it worked right out of the box... Cons:none till now, wil update if find any, but this thing is really cool...it works great. O... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylord_galathon on 11/09/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use. Small/portable. Sound quality is acceptable for the price. Comes with complete bundle, earphones, USB cable, battery so it can be used out of the box. Can also be used to write/read SD card from PC. Sound is nice and loud once the earphones are re... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections