DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered 1.5" LCD 8-Digit Ultra-Thin Pocket Card Calculator (Green)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylenel1999 on 01/23/2013

It's very good light and compact. It works very well with artificial light, and in the office, I would like to use but I can, before I had another solar calculator that worked with artificial light. It is small but can be used easily. Back, the design of the calculator seems that stained with orange, is the design, but still do not like how it looks.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycamilacorreia on 10/25/2012

It's small, it's thin, you can keep it in your pocket or your wallet, it's the same size of a credit card. It's cute to carry around and impress your friends at the office. It is too much fragile. It was on my front pocket when I bumped into a desk in a hurry and then it cracked the solar pannel and then it stoped working. And the screen is not so bright,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymeencantavivir on 05/01/2012

-Great looking -Feels very solid -Easy to use -Easy to carry Spanish: -Se ve genial -se siente muy solido -Facil de usar -facil de llevar -Almost everything has a calculator these days. -To the date nothing to say about the product itself, its a great item. Español: -Casi todo tiene una calculadora hoy en día -A la fecha nada que decir acerca ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrKuj on 07/19/2011

Small dimensions, very thin, can be carried in a wallet, it looks like credit card. Do not need any batteries, just solar power. The "sensitivity" of touch buttons is not good, maybe I have large fingers...but when you get used to it, it is without any problems Nice small pocket calculator you can take everywhere in your wallet. Also nice ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections