DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered 1.5" LCD 8-Digit Ultra-Thin Pocket Card Calculator (Green)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylenel1999 on 01/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's very good light and compact. Cons:It works very well with artificial light, and in the office, I would like to use but I can, before I had another solar calculator that worked with artificial light. OtherThoughts:It is small but can be used easily. Back, the design o... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycamilacorreia on 10/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's small, it's thin, you can keep it in your pocket or your wallet, it's the same size of a credit card. It's cute to carry around and impress your friends at the office. Cons:It is too much fragile. It was on my front pocket when I bumped into a desk in a h... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymeencantavivir on 05/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Great looking -Feels very solid -Easy to use -Easy to carry Spanish: -Se ve genial -se siente muy solido -Facil de usar -facil de llevar Cons:-Almost everything has a calculator these days. -To the date nothing to say about the product itself, its a great item. Espa&#2... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrKuj on 07/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small dimensions, very thin, can be carried in a wallet, it looks like credit card. Do not need any batteries, just solar power. Cons:The "sensitivity" of touch buttons is not good, maybe I have large fingers...but when you get used to it, it is with... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections