DX » Community » Reviews » Pisen BP-4L Replacement 3.7V 1500mAh Li-ion Battery for Nokia E63/E71/E72/N97 + More
  • 5 star 22 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymi3035 on 05/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good battery, good price, cheaper than Nokia original and much better then other replacement batteries. Lasts 3-4 days in Nokia E72 with wifi or 3G connected, email and whatsapp active. Cons:No cons at all, works as expected. Pisen is a good a reliable br... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVowex on 03/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good battery for my Nokia, holds a charge much longer than my old total of four year old battery, almost as much as a new original battery after purchasing the phone, I have not tested it with the IMAX b6, but I'm sure it will show good results comparable to the origina... Read more

Battery in Nokia E63
    0 0
  • posted bytteles2012 on 06/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good price; nice durability; works as it should; I decided to buy this "parallel" (non-original) product mostly because of the price. Due to the "age" of my cellphone (I was afraid of buying an original battery and the cellphone breaking so... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysgroyt on 04/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This replacement battery fits nicely in my Nokia E52. It is rated as 1550mAh. Been using it for a 2 days and the battery strength remains at full. The package comes in a water-tight sealed pack. Build quality of the battery is very good. What impressed me most is the comp... Read more

Pisen in Nokia E52
    0 0
  • posted byRafaelBR on 03/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works pretty fine, I put on my 4-chip cellphone, and it's been running for 4 days in a Row, even having hours without tower in sight. Today the battery display has dropped the first bar (of three). I think the other bars will drop faster than the time taken for the first... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVasaX on 02/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Could really be 1550mAh (as written on battery). It holds power at least same as 1/3 year old original Nokia one. Fits perfectly. Contacts looks gold plated. I recharged it over 100 times now, so far still good. Cons:Almost none (look below). OtherThoughts:Som... Read more

0 0
  • posted by02sergi02 on 02/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I'ts perfect! I use in my FG8 android phone and it runs the mobile 1 week without chargin. The battery comes in a good package. Perfect! The price are the best! A good quality product! Cons:No cons for this product. For the price is perfect and works perfectly... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywnd256 on 02/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Far cheaper than Nokia original + Holds charge very well (as in low self discharge rate) + Good capacity, unlike with many other replacement batteries Cons:- None. If I really have to think of something, the package is unnecessarily sturdy. OtherThoughts:This is my se... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjklaas on 11/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good cheap replacement battery for a cheap phone. If you need a replacement for your L601 Android http://dx.com/p/l601-3-5-android-2-2-dual-sim-dual-network-standby-quadband-gsm-tv-cell-phone-w-gps-wi-fi-72031, this is the one to get. Cons:None, so far OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantonioadlei on 11/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Length at least equal to original - Quick carregamente - Fits perfectly in device - Comes in a good packing - Comes in a compact package - Very good price for the benefit offered Cons:This battery is very good. It has negative points. The value is great and... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections