DX » Community » Reviews » Pisen BP-4L Replacement 3.7V 1500mAh Li-ion Battery for Nokia E63/E71/E72/N97 + More
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymi3035 on 05/05/2014

Very good battery, good price, cheaper than Nokia original and much better then other replacement batteries. Lasts 3-4 days in Nokia E72 with wifi or 3G connected, email and whatsapp active. No cons at all, works as expected. Pisen is a good a reliable brand. Very long delivery time, more than 1 month.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVowex on 03/10/2014

Good battery for my Nokia, holds a charge much longer than my old total of four year old battery, almost as much as a new original battery after purchasing the phone, I have not tested it with the IMAX b6, but I'm sure it will show good results comparable to the original one.Instead of once a day, now ... Read more

Battery in Nokia E63

0 0 0

• posted byRCCBR on 10/24/2013

Works as supposed to. sometimes the charge just disappears. Using in a lumia 710 on the attempt to increase the battery life. Fits very well, but had to remove the rubber stuff of the shell and sand the plastic grill out of it. Overall, hold more time than the original 1300mah one. But one time or another,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLijon02 on 09/06/2013

Battery came in in good quality. No odors. Well keeps charging, I have enough for 4-5 days. Very pleased that the battery runs down slowly, I hope it will last as far as possible. During the use of the battery was not any cons. There is a note on the inscriptions on the battery, I would like to see it ... Read more

battery in my Nokia E63 description of the battery

0 0 0

• posted bytteles2012 on 06/05/2013

good price; nice durability; works as it should; I decided to buy this "parallel" (non-original) product mostly because of the price. Due to the "age" of my cellphone (I was afraid of buying an original battery and the cellphone breaking some little time later), I chose not to buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysgroyt on 04/20/2013

This replacement battery fits nicely in my Nokia E52. It is rated as 1550mAh. Been using it for a 2 days and the battery strength remains at full. The package comes in a water-tight sealed pack. Build quality of the battery is very good. What impressed me most is the competitive price. An original battery ... Read more

Pisen in Nokia E52

0 0 0

• posted byRafaelBR on 03/05/2013

Works pretty fine, I put on my 4-chip cellphone, and it's been running for 4 days in a Row, even having hours without tower in sight. Today the battery display has dropped the first bar (of three). I think the other bars will drop faster than the time taken for the first one. None at all. Tha battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVasaX on 02/15/2013

Could really be 1550mAh (as written on battery). It holds power at least same as 1/3 year old original Nokia one. Fits perfectly. Contacts looks gold plated. I recharged it over 100 times now, so far still good. Almost none (look below). Sometimes, without clear pattern, after good, proper recharging,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by02sergi02 on 02/10/2013

I'ts perfect! I use in my FG8 android phone and it runs the mobile 1 week without chargin. The battery comes in a good package. Perfect! The price are the best! A good quality product! No cons for this product. For the price is perfect and works perfectly... The product comes in a good package and this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywnd256 on 02/04/2013

+ Far cheaper than Nokia original + Holds charge very well (as in low self discharge rate) + Good capacity, unlike with many other replacement batteries - None. If I really have to think of something, the package is unnecessarily sturdy. This is my second replacement battery. It's not the second because ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections