DX » Community » Reviews » M001 7" Touch Screen TFT LCD Google Android 1.6 Tablet PC w/ WiFi (VIA MW8505/300MHz)
  • 5 star 7 ( 26% )
  • 4 star 16 ( 59% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byphenriquebr on 05/22/2011

Perfectly open files of the text editor (with graphics), PDF (up to 30MB), images, photos and other formats which have programs to open them in adroid. Read digital books on it without problem, I see the picture it quiet. --- Brasil --- Abre perfeitamente arquivos do editor de texto (inclusive com imagens), pdf (de até 30MB), imagens, fotos e outros ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjanplan on 03/22/2011

Delevery to Holland in 2weeks. Price is good for this. Works very well. You get what you buy. Performance good No euro adapter This is my firts time buy. I expected to be waiting for 3 or 4 weeks until getting it. In exactly two weeks i got it and i'm superpleased wih it. It has android 2.0 and not 1,6 as told on the the site. It looks very good. Its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrsButz on 12/16/2010

This tablet is the first I have owned but I am rather impressed by it. I was expecting the tablet to come with version 1.6 as stated but it has in fact been updated to 2.0 Explorer is much faster than I had anticipated after several reviews on here. I was worried after purchase that I would have to download loads of software and it would be of no use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTsukyanna on 11/27/2010

>Beautifull. >Wifi is ok. >You can download a lot of programs free on the Android site. ** Bonito. A internet funciona. Dá pra baixar um monte de programas de graça no site da Android. >With the speed of data processing is very low, lower than expected. **A velociade de processamento de dados é muito baixa, inferior ao esperado. >The battery lasts very ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykrisztian on 10/12/2010

Price Clear screen, works perfectly as an eBook reader Browsing is slow, but sufficient. high HEAT level.. It's not like you can burn your hand, but get's very hot on the back. Slow 300Mhz processor seems a lot, but you will feel slowness interacting with it. Not upgradeable: Stucked with Android 1.6 Short battery life, even turning off WiFi. You can'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymetal03326 on 09/02/2010

Cheap. Really helps to pick-up girls :D Good 3rd party support at Slatedroid. Some official support from EKEN. Not 600 MHz, but 300. No Android 2.x for it. Battery is 1600mAh, which means you can run 2 hours and 45 minutes without WiFi on (less than 2 hours if your WiFi is on). Poor 3D accelerator, so no games. There are many OS options from 3rd party ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybiosbuddy on 08/29/2010

You can use it as an ebook reader and with this price it is very cheap the most ebook readers are about 300 dollars here in the Netherlands. You can also use it to brows the internet, watch youtube, check email and listen to mp3's this is all very doable and practicle I had to put a lott of time into it because some things dont work out of the box, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexMartini on 08/17/2010

It is a little remarkable. With the right programs, you can listen to online radio, talk on MSN and surf the Internet all at the same time and the best: lying on the couch. Can run Android (comes with it) WinCE 6 and Debian (slatedroid.com for more information.) The screen is resistive, but responds well to use. The output of headphones has a good level ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylamvenosa on 07/30/2010

Low price, and the best in DX Goog WiFi signal Good Design and delicated color Multiple lenguages Little weighed Goog packaging Portable Good screen definition Slightly slow when it begins Don't have protective case Don't hace USB Port The tactile screen needs something of practice Owner Manual should be translated also for the Spanish (Second World ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byo0blueberry0o on 07/26/2010

-Great price. -Nice quality. -Sensitive screen. -I wanted this to use internet, so I use opera and dolphin browser. -You can watch you tube ,if you have the aplication and if you change the firmware to a a new one , I used a lot slatedroid formun for that, was pretty easy to change the firmware. -You can use the android market, it doesn't work perfectly ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections