DX » Community » Reviews » Convenient Retractable Travelers Cup (150ml)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBlancheOlive on 09/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a great little cup when it is compacted. It's easy just to have in your purse or pocket. It's easy to clean and easy to put away. I bought it for my dog so I could give her water from my water bottle easier. She found it easy to use. Cons:It folds down really easy... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylex19l on 01/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I will say little of the benefits because they are really small. The only thing that suits low price, easy to use and good for a small gift for a simple holiday. Yes, in fact probably all - it's a normal glass! Cons:A very thin plastic! From a large boiling water it wil... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjessing526 on 12/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Gave this as a gift to my friend. She does track and runs every single day and has to drink and carry nearly 5 water bottles. Once they run out she needs something to drink out of. She loves it. Out of everything that I gave her this was what stood out the most because... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFr3nZ on 07/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very handy in situations where you can only bring a small amount of stuff with you like camping or just driving around on your motorbike etc When you drink it will still be wet but it can be closed that nothing will be spilled in your bags. Cons:Do not put hot s... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections