Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byevandroroveran on 02/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Headset is a small and comfortable. Fits perfectly in the left ear and has an average sound quality. Cons:Headset has a very thin and fragile wire. Microphone is very sensitive, even adjusting the audio is the feeling of talking into a pot because its captures t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeperoz on 03/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:its small and conpact. it have two output to earphon and for microphon. the wire is appropriate length. its easy to use, just put on the ear. Cons:Bad microphone coverage. when you put it on the ear tje microphne not record. so, you need to speek directly to t... Read more

3 0
  • posted byjoshiep on 04/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sound quality is good. Stays on my ear well. Easy to use -- plug and play. Recording quality was easily adjustable to a usable volume within my preferred a/v programs. It's also very lightweight so you don't have anything dragging your head down. Seemed to not pick up e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphilf9 on 02/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this Compact Ear Hook VOIP Headset is a pretty good piece of equipment and it has a sound quality that far exceded the sound quality that i expected for a thing that looks and feels like a piece of krap. good for skype or chat rooms and things of that nature Cons:the ti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byredlandscrime on 11/12/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this Compact Ear Hook VOIP Headset is a pretty good piece of equipment and it has a sound quality that far exceded the sound quality that i expected for a thing that looks and feels like a piece of krap. good for skype or chat rooms and things of that nature Cons:the ti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxango2000 on 10/28/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Extremely simple to use Compact; Pretty; Discrete; anatomic; excellent transmission of sound in both the entry and in the end. Cons:Appearance fragile OtherThoughts:I needed a headset that allows me to access the skype on travel and therefore does not occupy m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycebgis on 08/18/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Otimo produto .Cumpre o que promete. .. Cons:Demorou chegar. . OtherThoughts:. . Bottomline:Recomendo.OTImo produto. . . Read more

0 0
  • posted bylewah on 06/04/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- sound of mic and earphone is very good quality and sensitivity (anyway far higher for its price) - ambiant noise cancellation working really (limits reached when ambiant noise is 2.5x louder than my own speaking voice) - perfect wire length (over 1.70m) - thin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytenshiryo on 01/10/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Sound quality for earphone and mic is good. Decent price. Has a very long wire from the ear piece to the plug. Cons:Ear piece not very comfortable. The distance between the mic and ear piece is very short, so the mic doesn't go infront of the mouth (like on the cheek in... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections