Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by evandroroveran on 02/13/2013

Pros: Headset is a small and comfortable. Fits perfectly in the left ear and has an average sound quality. Cons: Headset has a very thin and fragile wire. Microphone is very sensitive, even adjusting the audio is the feeling of talking into a pot because its captures the environment sound. OtherThoughts: Good to use at house. No configurations... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by peperoz on 03/31/2011

Pros: its small and conpact. it have two output to earphon and for microphon. the wire is appropriate length. its easy to use, just put on the ear. Cons: Bad microphone coverage. when you put it on the ear tje microphne not record. so, you need to speek directly to the microphone and no just to put it on your ear. OtherThoughts: the price is ve... Read more

3 0
  • posted by joshiep on 04/14/2010

Pros: Sound quality is good. Stays on my ear well. Easy to use -- plug and play. Recording quality was easily adjustable to a usable volume within my preferred a/v programs. It's also very lightweight so you don't have anything dragging your head down. Seemed to not pick up excessive background noise. Cons: It seemed a bit uncomfortable to me..... Read more

0 0
  • posted by philf9 on 02/03/2010

Pros: this Compact Ear Hook VOIP Headset is a pretty good piece of equipment and it has a sound quality that far exceded the sound quality that i expected for a thing that looks and feels like a piece of krap. good for skype or chat rooms and things of that nature Cons: the time that it took for the shipment to ship out was to long and the time... Read more

0 0
  • posted by redlandscrime on 11/12/2008

Pros: this Compact Ear Hook VOIP Headset is a pretty good piece of equipment and it has a sound quality that far exceded the sound quality that i expected for a thing that looks and feels like a piece of krap. good for skype or chat rooms and things of that nature Cons: the time that it took for the shipment to ship out was to long and the time... Read more

0 0
  • posted by xango2000 on 10/28/2008

Pros: Extremely simple to use Compact; Pretty; Discrete; anatomic; excellent transmission of sound in both the entry and in the end. Cons: Appearance fragile OtherThoughts: I needed a headset that allows me to access the skype on travel and therefore does not occupy much place on luggage. This product is customized. Besides cheap is very practi... Read more

0 0
  • posted by cebgis on 08/18/2008

Pros: Otimo produto .Cumpre o que promete. .. Cons: Demorou chegar. . OtherThoughts: . . Bottomline: Recomendo.OTImo produto. . . Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Read more

0 0
  • posted by lewah on 06/04/2008

Pros: - sound of mic and earphone is very good quality and sensitivity (anyway far higher for its price) - ambiant noise cancellation working really (limits reached when ambiant noise is 2.5x louder than my own speaking voice) - perfect wire length (over 1.70m) - thin wire, soft - small plug, small global size - nice looking - backring is soft,... Read more

0 0
  • posted by tenshiryo on 01/10/2008

Pros: Sound quality for earphone and mic is good. Decent price. Has a very long wire from the ear piece to the plug. Cons: Ear piece not very comfortable. The distance between the mic and ear piece is very short, so the mic doesn't go infront of the mouth (like on the cheek instead). OtherThoughts: Bottomline: It's a good product, if you just w... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections