DX » Community » Reviews » CTRL + ESC Keyboard Cuff Links/Buttons (Pair)
  • 5 star 16 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCheddah on 05/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great high-polish finish with engraved writing and neat and clear black colour in the letters Cons:The back of the cufflink is attached to the front by only a small point and bay break under strain, but so far, so good. OtherThoughts:These are a great, fun addition to any... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTorgeiromaster on 06/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice looking cuff liks, looks better in real ife than on the picture. Same or better quality than "Chainstore Brand Name's" products. Got myself many more cufflinks after this perchase, in different styles for other pressants. Cons:Nothing bad to say... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElfugi on 05/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it is a very good prodcut ,nice quality, i tougth they where going to look cheep but they don´t... good material! exactly at shown on the pic! Cons:none at the moment... lets see if with the use they can get scratched or something but i don´t think so!! OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycatwoman on 05/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice expensive looking cuff links for a very affordable price. The cuff links look much more expensive than the price paid. Equivalent cuff links on other sites cost 4-5 times more. The etching for the words is nice, sharp and clear. I'm sure they're the same... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysemiLab on 01/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They look really nice and have a solid feel. They are easy to put in and stay in place. The holding pin has a good size and the right resistance when it swivels, so the cufflinks won't fall out. The metal finish is nice, shiny and smooth - they don't look cheap at all.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfandro on 12/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very happy with the purchase. I am very happy with the purchase. I use it a lot. Is very original. I love it. Exactly what I wanted. They are of very good quality. The price is right. The closure is of good quality. Cons:So far I have not found anything agains... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiketjx on 11/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks good, feels good and are made from sturdy metal. Printing is clear, black text shiny metal. Cons:Nothing big comes to mind. They do what they do. But they came in a small plastic bag, so they could have been damaged on the way. OtherThoughts:Ordering was t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysploegsma on 10/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The material is great, they won't break easily and it looks fine. I have worn them several times over the last few months and gotten quite a few positive reactions. Everybody seems to love them. Cons:There are none, it is a simple product. OtherThoughts:The fa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPumaLBust on 12/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-nice, smooth chrome plated surface -the font used is usual on keyboards -cufflink locks are not loose -its really funny and looks great Cons:No cons, I have not expected a such a high quality item like this. Its not that _really_ cheap, but its reasonable for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYakousei on 11/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:All-in-all nice item for your formal cloths to wear into some occasions. I ain't into gold, nor 'bling bling'. Thus these are the best for me. Cons:I would like to see a bit more rough metal to be used in this, instead of the polished that it has now. OtherThoug... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections