DX » Community » Reviews » 1.5" LCD Rechargeable Digital USB Photo Frame Keychain - Black (107-Picture Memory Storage)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvalybenja on 03/08/2012

Good gift. One has faces of a family members always with him/her. VERY Easy to use, when connected to a computer, it's detected as an external drive with software. Photos are automatically resized an semi-manual position through that software, one doesn't need any photo editor to change the resolution and so on. I was charging it for several hours through ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShuricksoft on 04/03/2011

Good gift. One has faces of a family members always with him/her. Easy to use, when connected to a computer, it's detected as an external drive with software. Photos are automatically resized an semi-manual position through that software, one doesn't need any photo editor to change the resolution and so on. The battery is awful. I was charging it for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRody2010 on 11/02/2010

I liked a lot. 138 pictures fit very good quality. Done as a gift PtBR Eu Gostei muito . Cabem 138 fotos qualidade muito boa. Feito para dar de presente Does not come with cable, adapter and sometimes hard to connect the usb desktop PtBr Não vem com cabo ,o adaptador as vezes e dificil de conectar no usb do desktop It could come with a longer cable.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiverim on 09/23/2010

It's useful and has elegant style. It has own picture organizer and realy easy to add and remove pictures. It is peerfect to carry in pocket. Really small and light. While it is working, it looks really glamorous and attractive. Its losing charge when the power is turned off. I am charging it, after i finish the charging I'm turning it off. But i am ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections