DX » Community » Reviews » 4.3" LCD Windows CE 6.0 Core GPS Navigator w/FM Transmitter + Built-in 4GB Brazil Street Maps
  • 5 star 41 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 18 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlancleyton on 07/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good product for a fair price, good finish, good voice volume, touch screen good quality. Here in Brazil is not for less than $ 120.00. I recommend! iGo 8 is the very best, very fast. Easy installation and handling. Cons:Battery does not last long. Interface with a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymimoSK on 01/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is very good 4,3" GPS navigator, Good quality of build is very good , plastic frame looks silky, as rubber. The touch screen has good sensitivity althogh it is resistive display and brightness is good. You have 4 GB internal memory and slot for exter... Read more

0 1
  • posted bynsvjr on 11/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works really fine and fast. My wife has a branded and much more expensive GPS that is not so good. She uses to borrow mine. Screen size is perfect. Comes complete, with everything you need to use it. Not difficult to find recent maps and update the GPS. I don't use i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylukaseieu on 11/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:That´s a very good product. One of my best buys. Get a fast signal. The battery lasts a little over an hour, but the charger cable is long enough, then, no problems with that. Cons:The touchscreen is not the best, but it was expected. The maps could be up... Read more

0 1
  • posted byDjThiagoM on 09/04/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent quality and price of this GPS. The iGo 8 is fast enough, no need to change ;) The Win7 reads the Memory Card, no need for Active Sync. The LCD screen is good enough The CPU works fast with the iGo 8. Cons:Battery is not good, but it is enough. The vo... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDuCampelo on 08/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Easy to use -intuitive -Despite knowing about the area where I live, it has helped me find better ways to escape the traffic slow. Cons:-I thought the battery dies very fast -He could have been built in a more resistant material. -The LCD screen was ruined when the GPS... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxSTinn on 07/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent quality and price of this GPS. Excelente calidad y precio para este GPS. Cons:Battery is not good, but it is enough. La bateria no es tan buena, pero alcanza con lo que dura. OtherThoughts:Para argentina (Mar del plata), me tardo en llegar 29 dias, directament... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylthezolin on 05/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It’s been two years since I’ve bought it and it’s still working very well. Have already updated map and added new maps. Very good. - Kids love the games, they always ask to play them. Cons:- Sometimes is hard to select the button or area on the screen touch.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrufinocastro on 05/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Almost two years and its works very well. All original acessories working well. Igo 8.3. Save my life in USA. Very good. Cons:Resistive touch. Sometimes is the bad part. The battery isn´t the best, but I just work with the acessory of the car and it supor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandr3mac on 04/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is very good. The iGo 8 is fast enough, no need to change ;) The Win7 reads the Memory Card, no need for Active Sync. The LCD screen is good enough The CPU works fast with the iGo 8. Cons:The battery is the worst about this item... Doesn't run more than an hou... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections