DX » Community » Reviews » 4.3" LCD Windows CE 6.0 Core GPS Navigator w/FM Transmitter + Built-in 4GB Brazil Street Maps
  • 5 star 41 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 18 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Super Slick GPS

posted by toofast on 07/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

What can i say but slick. That sums up this GPS. I bought another GPS off this site, which was 80USD, and this one blows it out of the water with how fast and smooth it is.
    The build quality is excellent. Has the rubber matted back, so you can rest on plastic surfaces, without worry of sliding.
    Comes with a stylus, cleverly recessed, but not needed, and the touch screen is super responsive.
    Comes with windows CE 6.0, and the shell has a neat new feature. You can go directly into windows CE. This means apart from allowing you to run your own apps (think PDA), you can launch the GPS directly, allowing more free memory for TTS.
    Screen is bright, and nice and clear.
    Finds sats quickly (even indoors).

Cons:

None. For this cheap, you can't expect anything more.

OtherThoughts:

Was planning on giving this one to a friend, and keeping a 5.0" GPS off this site for myself. But after using this, i am sorely tempted to just keep this. At this price, its extremely hard to resist.
    And with the massive underground community for igo, this GPS can easily blow out of the water most $200 GPS.

Bottomline:

Buy this. For this price, you can't afford to not buy this. Worst case you don't like it, you can probably sell it off to someone for double the value, since it certainly looks like its worth $130ish at the least.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections