Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBernhard on 09/04/2012

removes hairs and other dirt from the drain. easy to use. quality could be better. the snake heads are not fixed well. lost the big one and had to remove the pipe/tube of my drain. so use with caution and/or fix the head with additional glue. snake head is difficult to clean. quality could be better. I would buy it again as it is an easy way to remove ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byahjo79 on 12/17/2011

Quick & easy way to clear slow-moving or clogged drains Consists of two carbon steel cables and wiping heads --- Tub& shower snake with flat head --- Sink snake with cylinder head Grabs & locks onto hair clogs to remove and free the drain instantly Flexible design, cleans without having to remove the drain stopper Widly used for bathroom ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjanox on 10/09/2011

Very nifty, works great on sinks with bigger holes, you get two different sizes which is great if you got really big/medium sizes on the wholes you are cleaning. Some of my own sinks has small holes rendering theese tools useless on some of them since i can not unscrew the cap on all of the sinks. The litte plastic hanger i have had no use for what ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeldorada on 12/09/2010

very small thing but it works. I was fascinated by the idea. because sometimes you need a very small parts cleaning sink. while it is plugged. buy it if you do not need environmental advocates and the purchase of any chemical products. Cleans really no worse than them. good price. only the image is not very informative. I recommend reading the description.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycieg0 on 08/05/2010

it's esay to use, works really well, and do what it's intended to do, thats remove the hair trapped in your sink i can't think any, yet. maybe the fact that it take almost a month to arrive, so i have to wait with mi sink jammed. but when it arrive didn't take me mora than two minutes to fix my sink. i didn't think that velcro can have more uses than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybuljaka on 06/12/2010

You have two "snakes", basicly two wires and one has a small head and other larger. Heads are firm and they really collect all hair from sinks and drains. I couldnt belive that i had so many hair clogged down there :/ Good stuff is that you can just wash wire and head in clean watter and it is ready to use again. If you have a sink with small ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytsq4ever on 06/08/2010

It works great!! Well, one of my sink has lot of hair and lime stuck. I tried using wire to pick it up but it lost its grip. This product is just a wire with velcro strap at the end. It works wonderful. - Once it picked yucky stuff. It's yucky to clear it. - It doesn't work if your sink was plugged with other reasons. Good price. It worth to try before ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections