DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Keyboard Ctrl + Alt + Del Cup Set - Black (350ml)
  • 5 star 10 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRigues on 06/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks exactly as pictured, is a conversation starter. Be sure to find a nice place at your home where you can display it. Cons:Had a strong "plastic" smell when arrived that got my wife a little worried. Soaking it for a few hours in cold water with... Read more

2 0
  • posted byzxMarce on 05/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It resembles the infamous Ctrl-Alt-Del all Windows (and older: DOS!) users are used to... Comes with a circuit-board like tray. Looks nice and appropriate on the computer desk! Obviously, if you're using the cups to drink, you won't see the key labels. Cons:Fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysk8guy on 05/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-inventive -original -useful -cheap Cons:no holder in the cups OtherThoughts:the cups look amazing and people really like it when they see it, altough it is made from plastic it looks great as it does not feels like cheap plastic. the lack of holder doesnt bother me as... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFrogyBlek on 04/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The cups are made from plastic, they are nice and light, plus you do not need to worry about breaking them. They have amazing design and can lighten up your room and they really look amazing wherever you put them. Furthermore, they are a perfect gift for any geek or any... Read more

1 0
  • posted byclaudiochab on 07/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very nice product to have in your office good quality I love cute design Very original product Cons:For me, they have nothing bad. The box arrived crushed all but the product arrived in good condition. OtherThoughts:I recommend this product original, cute and cheap The... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMaoet on 07/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:very good plastic material. the box of the product was a little wet and developed some fungus.... but the cups and plate did not developed any fungus and are totally clean, so for me that is a good sign it wont get easily stainned. has a really good size and cap... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytarzanbaba on 05/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:looks very nice, exactly like big ctrl alt del keys. 3 seperate cups plate is handy strong and quality material Cons:cups can not hold much stuff. only for peanuts, hazelnuts and so. Not for fruits or large potato chips. you can't tell what it is when filled with somethin... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySinikka on 05/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fun Great price Made out of plastic and will not brake easily if dropped. Cons:Would've been nice if they hade been made out of ceramic instead (but then the price would have been higher). OtherThoughts:Fantastic gift for the ultimate computergeek (such as mys... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjmzuleta on 12/19/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a very cute set. Great finishing. I have found them sturdy no matter they are made of plastic. I provoke envy from my work partners, geeky windowsy guys. Cons:Cant provoke envy with apple techies!!! Must do a [apple] + C or so. OtherThoughts:I havent see this desi... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymusck33 on 11/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Well, I don't have anything to say about the design. It's amazing. - It's an excellent gift for anybody. Very different, a great surprise - Can be decorative and you can use when you want some water. - There is a "holder" to the cups - Can stay as... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections