DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Keyboard Ctrl + Alt + Del Cup Set - Black (350ml)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymatiascaceres on 12/20/2013

- Nice set of cups. - Ideal for the living room - Shiny material - I liked the inner side painted white - It may turn a little hot when you use them for coffee. Its okay though, because it seems more like a decorative object. Nothing else to say, they look just incredible in the kitchen or living room.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byqueensoft on 11/09/2013

This is a very cool product. Excellent for all IT nerds and geeks and computer fans. They are very light, not so heavy. Even the tray has a cyber tech design. They are pretty small, suitable for a small cup of tea or food condiments. There is a small flaw, the plastic injection thing, on the bottom of ... Read more

Very cool tea cups Very cool tea cups Very cool tea cups Very cool Ctrl Alt Del cups

0 0 0

• posted bynetadodeusdolar on 08/26/2013

Very good!!!! Very nice and useful product The product is very beautiful and looks nice in my living room. It can be a nice gift or can be used as decoration. Thetray that came with the buttons has a design of a motherboard. Muito bom! muito bonito e útil, pode ser usado como decoração,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywwatanabe on 07/06/2013

. It's funny . It's geek . It's made of plastic but with a good quality material, not too thin. . Good Design . I'm not really sure the printed words will last . It could be bigger . Everything is made of plastic 100% . If we think about the size, the fact it hasn't any eletronic or eletrical part, I ... Read more

Cute Keyboard CRTL+ALT+DEL Cup Set Cute Keyboard CRTL+ALT+DEL Cup Set

0 0 0

• posted byRigues on 06/25/2013

Looks exactly as pictured, is a conversation starter. Be sure to find a nice place at your home where you can display it. Had a strong "plastic" smell when arrived that got my wife a little worried. Soaking it for a few hours in cold water with a pinch of Sodium Bicarbonate took care of it.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byzxMarce on 05/28/2013

It resembles the infamous Ctrl-Alt-Del all Windows (and older: DOS!) users are used to... Comes with a circuit-board like tray. Looks nice and appropriate on the computer desk! Obviously, if you're using the cups to drink, you won't see the key labels. For other than coffee, or maybe tea, the cups feel ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysk8guy on 05/22/2013

-inventive -original -useful -cheap no holder in the cups the cups look amazing and people really like it when they see it, altough it is made from plastic it looks great as it does not feels like cheap plastic. the lack of holder doesnt bother me as it is to keep the look as keyboard. the painting of ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byFrogyBlek on 04/06/2013

The cups are made from plastic, they are nice and light, plus you do not need to worry about breaking them. They have amazing design and can lighten up your room and they really look amazing wherever you put them. Furthermore, they are a perfect gift for any geek or anyone that loves computers. :D There ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byclaudiochab on 07/30/2012

very nice product to have in your office good quality I love cute design Very original product For me, they have nothing bad. The box arrived crushed all but the product arrived in good condition. I recommend this product original, cute and cheap The material is plastic, but good quality and finish. ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMaoet on 07/25/2012

very good plastic material. the box of the product was a little wet and developed some fungus.... but the cups and plate did not developed any fungus and are totally clean, so for me that is a good sign it wont get easily stainned. has a really good size and capacity for a soda seems that the black part ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections