DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Keyboard Ctrl + Alt + Del Cup Set - Black (350ml)
Customer’s impression:
Very good nice cool geek
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZcippy on 01/20/2015

Impression:nice;

This is a really great product! Great quality! Great build technique! Nice price (even if it wouldn't hurt if it was a little bit lower). If you are looking for something like this, look no further, this will be of great use to you in your everyday life and can sustain constant use because of the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymatiascaceres on 12/20/2013

- Nice set of cups. - Ideal for the living room - Shiny material - I liked the inner side painted white - It may turn a little hot when you use them for coffee. Its okay though, because it seems more like a decorative object. Nothing else to say, they look just incredible in the kitchen or living... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bywwatanabe on 07/06/2013

. It's funny . It's geek . It's made of plastic but with a good quality material, not too thin. . Good Design . I'm not really sure the printed words will last . It could be bigger . Everything is made of plastic 100% . If we think about the size, the fact it hasn't any eletronic or eletrical I a... Read more

Cute Keyboard CRTL+ALT+DEL Cup Set Cute Keyboard CRTL+ALT+DEL Cup Set

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byzxMarce on 05/28/2013

It resembles the infamous Ctrl-Alt-Del all Windows (and older: DOS!) users are used to... Comes with a circuit-board like tray. Looks nice and appropriate on the computer desk! Obviously, if you're using the cups to drink, you won't see the key labels. For other than coffee, or maybe tea, the a a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytarzanbaba on 05/14/2011

looks very nice, exactly like big ctrl alt del keys. 3 seperate cups plate is handy strong and quality material cups can not hold much stuff. only for peanuts, hazelnuts and so. Not for fruits or large potato chips. you can't tell what it is when filled with something, it has to be upside down it... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjmzuleta on 12/19/2010

It is a very cute set. Great finishing. I have found them sturdy no matter they are made of plastic. I provoke envy from my work partners, geeky windowsy guys. Cant provoke envy with apple techies!!! Must do a [apple] + C or so. I havent see this design before. Now I am seeing like lamps and and... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere