DX » Community » Reviews » Mini PCI-E to PCI-E/PCI Express Adapter with Three Antennas
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySiftah on 01/26/2014

Has three antennas which is useful for 802.11n cards which support it. Fits fine, good price, lets you make use of Mini-PCI-E cards you'd otherwise not be able to use in a desktop machine. Not all cards can make use of the three antennas, so perhaps check before ordering. Isn't driver dependant in itself, will depend on the chipset of the card you put ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflipthetables on 11/08/2013

Easy to work but look cheap than price and fully works Like many others have pointed out - there are no screws that come with this, so you'll have to find other ways to get the card to stay in place. I used some electrical tape. Another problem I have with this unit is that the metal bracket that goes in the back of the PC is slightly crooked - if you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byericgl on 08/04/2011

Works as advertised. Accepts both miniCards and half miniCards. 1. No screws/nuts supplied. You'll have to find your own. 2. This card should ONLY be installed into a PCI slot, not PCIe. 3. The metal bracket needs to be bent a little to make it fit into the PC chassis. 4. Intel 5300AGN half miniCard didn't work for me. Win7 would detect it, but after ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrfsupercenter on 05/28/2011

It just works. Assuming the drivers exist for your Mini-PCIe device, your computer will see it as exactly that and it will work as it should. This is great because I like Intel laptop Wi-Fi adapters better than desktop ones. Like many others have pointed out - there are no screws that come with this, so you'll have to find other ways to get the card ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynitant on 11/17/2010

Great product, if you need it. I had an old WIFI card lying around, so converted my desktop to WiFi using this cards. Works perfect. The card was instantly recognized and the drivers etc got installed. No screws, so maybe they can add screw holes, or maybe supply, some way to hold the card down. I used tape...so meh The hot glue on the WiFi antenna ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneverth on 06/18/2010

Comes in a shielded bag and three antennas. Use your Mini PCI-E wireless car on your desktop. Works fine with Atheros AR5BX63 taken from old netbook. Does not come with screws. You need a small bolt and nut to secure the card to the adapter. Or you could use a piece of string like I did. I like the laptop wireless cards as the desktop models are big ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections