DX » Community » Reviews » Mini PCI-E to PCI-E/PCI Express Adapter with Three Antennas
Customer’s impression:
good Useful Great! Average very easy and good parts
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10593460 on 10/21/2016

No screws given for keeping the mini-pcie card in place. The soldering of antennas came off and needed to be re-soldered.

0 0 1

• posted by10104808 on 03/10/2016

модуль из бука ACER kwc105 em105 на Atheros ar5007eg под WinXP завёлся без проблем. хватило 2х антенн. пришёл быстро, отправляли долго. за свои деньги - вполне полезная вещь огорчило отсутствие крепежа для модуля. в целом - твёрдая четвёрка

0 0 1

• posted byquirosaur on 02/03/2016

0 0 0

• posted byghoshe on 01/31/2016

Pros: connect anything Mini PCIe to a standard PCIe slot. Worked with wifi cards, TV tuners and video decoders, comes with three antennas so can even use newer 3x3 MIMO devices. Cons: there is no way to secure the Mini PCIe board, i had to use plastic cable ties to secure them.

0 0 0

• posted by9888142 on 12/04/2015

finally i can use my old laptop network card came in less than 20 days the only thing is the glue that they used looks a little sloppy, But overall it's the perfect solution for a good budget server pc

0 0 0

• posted byimantp on 02/21/2015

just snap it and works like a charm on all OS, even in hackintosh retail one.

Impression:very easy and good parts;

0 0 0

• posted bywinter374 on 02/17/2015

Pro: la facilità di uso Contro: Mancano le viti per chiudere la schedina wifi. Ho dovuto trovare un bulloncino adatto per poterla fermare.

0 0 0

• posted bySimon42 on 09/22/2014

Pros: Just works. Includes 3 antennas. It's been used by the Hackintosh community for years and it's much better than the ones we used to buy on eBay cons: none - cons: none - cons: none - cons: none - cons: none - cons: none - cons: none - cons: none - cons: none - cons: none

0 0 0

• posted bySiftah on 01/26/2014

Has three antennas which is useful for 802.11n cards which support it. Fits fine, good price, lets you make use of Mini-PCI-E cards you'd otherwise not be able to use in a desktop machine. Not all cards can make use of the three antennas, so perhaps check before ordering. Isn't driver dependant -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflipthetables on 11/08/2013

Easy to work but look cheap than price and fully works Like many others have pointed out - there are no screws that come with this, so you'll have to find other ways to get the card to stay in place. I used some electrical tape. Another problem I have with this unit is that the metal bracket that... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere