DX » Community » Reviews » Mini PCI-E to PCI-E/PCI Express Adapter with Three Antennas
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byericgl on 08/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Works as advertised. Accepts both miniCards and half miniCards. Cons:1. No screws/nuts supplied. You'll have to find your own. 2. This card should ONLY be installed into a PCI slot, not PCIe. 3. The metal bracket needs to be bent a little to make it fit into the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrfsupercenter on 05/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It just works. Assuming the drivers exist for your Mini-PCIe device, your computer will see it as exactly that and it will work as it should. This is great because I like Intel laptop Wi-Fi adapters better than desktop ones. Cons:Like many others have pointed out... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynitant on 11/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Great product, if you need it. I had an old WIFI card lying around, so converted my desktop to WiFi using this cards. Works perfect. The card was instantly recognized and the drivers etc got installed. Cons:No screws, so maybe they can add screw holes, or maybe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneverth on 06/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Comes in a shielded bag and three antennas. Use your Mini PCI-E wireless car on your desktop. Works fine with Atheros AR5BX63 taken from old netbook. Cons:Does not come with screws. You need a small bolt and nut to secure the card to the adapter. Or you could use... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections