DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Windshield Swivel Mount for Ipod/GPS/MP4/Cell Phone (6.5"~10" Devices)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaas946 on 02/11/2013

It's a great product, I really liked it and would recommend the same. I managed to fix once and for all cell phone in the car before I bought all the media about 1 month or less gave problems, this support was the one who set this up today on the glass and without any glue or tape. He could come with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIxo on 01/17/2013

1. Very strong mount. 2. Absorbing vibration quite well. 3. Cradle can be changed to something else because it uses common hooks. 1. The cradle is only made for big devices (no good for iPhone, maybe will be ok for Glaxy SIII but not sure) The 'Sucker' really sucks hard on to your window. No chance this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJazzeddie1234 on 09/23/2012

Can hold really big devices and there is plenty of adjustment. There is a lever on the back that easily locks the slider in place. The suction cup is strong and easy to attach. I use a little water o the pad to ensure a good grip - I don't want my tablet falling off The holder is attached to the neck ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBenMag on 08/16/2012

I used this windshield holder for my truck to place the tablet pc with navigation system. You can ajust the angle in every position and the tablet stays there - also on bumpy roads. Best price - quality ratio I ever had. I used it on a ARCOS 10" tablet. Tech specs: Dimensions & weight • 270 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymgranado on 08/16/2012

Great holder, the thing that sticks to the glass is just great, really different from the usual cellphone mount. Its really good product. It's not that easy to assemble the tablet and take that out being stiff, but is not a problem. In my car, the front glass is really angled so my 10" tablet is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byechoedwards on 11/30/2011

- Suction cup very strong - Fairly easy to use - Fits a 10" tablet and holds the weight easily - Ball joint friction lock not the strongest - Flat surface needs to be glossy and clean to work well Got this to mount my ASUS transformer on my car windshield and it works well. Because it is a suction ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycwben on 05/25/2011

I use it to hold a portable DVD player in place, for my kid to watch in the front seat. It works great, keeping the player in place. Due to the heavy weight of the player I have, it has to rest on the dashboard which is the best way of stabilising it. So far, it's pretty sturdy when driving over bumps ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydwoon on 05/24/2011

The Galaxy Tab can be mounted onto it and it holds it quite well.As the plastic ball joint is rather weak, the locked position will tend to droop over vibrations and bumps which the car experiences. Will not support the ipad though it can fit into the jaws of the mounting. The weight is just too much ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywuebas on 12/03/2010

The product is valid for type netbooks asus eee 900. The quality of it is more or less good. The suction cup works more or less well. It remains to prove in the car to see that supports the weight of the pc. In trying to press one of the fastening nuts this is broken. Although it is not important because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycompletemuppit on 06/03/2010

This thing is huge. It's cheap and the build quality seems very good. Everything feels sturdy and like it's not going to come off the windscreen at all. If you wanted to mount an iPad (or similar tablet device) to your car this would be perfect. Unfortunately I bought this to hold my iPhone as it's advertised ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections