DX » Community » Reviews » BH160 Bluetooth V2.0 Handsfree Headset (5-Hour Talk Time/180-Hour Standby)
  • 5 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFred Bindi on 03/24/2013

it is really cheap - The build quality is rather good - It's comfortably wear - It looks good, stylish and elegant No good battery low warning. Sound quality gats bad before the battery low warning sounds. That is something you have to get used to. Whan the sound quality gets lower, it needs to get plugged in. Very nice headset in a very small package.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTotermix87 on 01/07/2013

It is very cheap! I would spent much more for a similar product in my country. It is easy to use and I managed to connect it with my phone within a couple of seconds. Just one button for bluetooth connection, picking up call, ending them and dialing last contact on the phone. The sound is really good , the voice in the speaker is clear and microphone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhuguinin on 12/20/2012

Very useful and practical. I use it a lot and the battery lasts long. with the support can be used or not as well engaged within the ear canal. I personally prefer not to use the hitch. I have a samsung with android 2.2 and it works perfect sound without distortion. the range is good. I have not measured beyond 4 meters. am more interested in its usefulness ... Read more

manoslibres manoslibres2 manoslibres3 manoslibres4
    0 0
  • posted byAntonH on 07/13/2012

Very nice and small headset with good sound quality. Build quality is good, looks and feels are very good. Batterylife is rather small, but it is what you would acspect of a small headset as this. Power plug is the same as my Nokia what comes in very handy because i already has a adapter for my Nokia in my car. Range is more then enough, sometimes even ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNatalia007 on 07/10/2012

- it is really cheap - The build quality is rather good - It's comfortably wear - It looks good, stylish and elegant - Build quality has some defects, it has glue in it's surface. - Sound quality - low, not clean enough like the second world war's radio. - The connection with mobile device is not stable. - it can't be used in the center of my city because ... Read more

BH160 Bluetooth V2.0 Handsfree Headset
    1 0
  • posted byRammas on 06/15/2012

It has a good internal battery capacity. Good sound quality while sending and receiving. Easy to use and to connect to any bluetooth device. Very nicely build item, high quality materials, aluminum and plastic used for the case. I am able to talk for 5 hours non-stop and it still keeps on working for the rest of the day until battery discharges. Sound ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRecyclerMan on 05/08/2012

**Its Super Cheep!!! **Small Light weight. **The Brushed aluminium finish is not seen every day with blue tooth ear peace. ** The status lights are nice and dim so you don't stick out at night and say run me over. ** ear hook not needed **It just works ** Audio quality good for phone calls **Every thing survived the shipping though box looked a mess ... Read more

In uce not upside down bluetooth this is what you get
    2 0
  • posted bykastor01 on 11/06/2011

Let me start by saying I've brought other bluetooth headsets from DX before, SKU# 47313 and SKU# 8422, both performed poorly. But this worked so well I had to buy a few more (in case i lose them and my dad crush one by accident) - light weight - nice build quality - very clear voice and good mic pickup - easy to operate - the charger is Euro. you need ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byHmone on 12/27/2010

->It works. Quite well actually. ->Sound quality is OK. Not the most clearest, but I'm sure that most of the users will be satisfied. ->It looks really nice and expensive. ->It fits really nice into the ear. ->The battery lasts long ->Non really. Perhaps the packing box (which looks nice) wouldn't be smashed it would be better, although I do not think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeffrex on 12/19/2010

- Clear sound - Mic is sensitive to pick up speech but not too much background noises - Very comfortable to keep it in ear for a long time - Simple enough to use, it only has one button - Looks great too! - Instructions are a bit fiddle, it took me some time to find out how to pair it with a phone - The battery actually lasts around 60h standby, 2hrs ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections