Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTomSnaw on 07/03/2011

* looks like picture * if you want a grenade shaped lighter you should definitely buy 1 of these, but dealextreme.com does have more grenade lighter desigs so choose which one you like most * i bought this specific lighter because it was the only grenade lighter that did not say anything about sound effects, this lighter does make them, or mine did ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBadger on 12/04/2008

This is a stylish little grenade-shaped lighter that fits into you hand. It is made of plastic, with a metal pull-ring, but also feels nice and heavy. When you squeeze the handle, a flame emits out the top. One neat surprise I did *not* expect was that, when I click the button, the grenade emits sound effects! You can hear some machine guns going off,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJ-to-the-D on 12/03/2008

-it looks very good the only unrealistic thing is the size. -it feels very solid and firm. -you can get a high big flame with it. the refilling is easy - as i said i had expected it to be bigger but it's still a fine lighter. -the sound that comes out when you light it is very anoying cause it goes on quite long. its looks nice in pictures and movieslips.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections