DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-501B MC-E (BIN M) 5-Mode 800-Lumen LED Flashlight (1*18650)
  • 5 star 12 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRberstein on 09/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great size, Sturdy construction. Very bright. 3 level brightness is good. strobe and SOS functions neat. The low weight and size make it perfect for pockets, and the nice hand strap makes it safer to use so that it doesn´t drop or get lost. Cons:May have sp... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvolsmd on 03/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great flashligth! Realy strong ligth, but don´t know if is a 800 lummen, maybe more maybe less, how knows? I´m geting another one, just to carry in my car. Ótima lanterna, não sei se tem 800 lummens, mas é muito forte. Cons:The strobe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhrosik85 on 03/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Baterka má velký svit a bytelné telo. Je lehká, svítí dlouho. Torch has a great shine and sturdy body. It's light, shining for a long time. Cons:Je zbytecné mít 5 módu, Stacily by dva módy, vysoký a nízký... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjpvtw2 on 02/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Lightweight Slim Nice Design Price is very good. Has a really bright light. You can light a whole bedroom if you point to the ceiling. I got really surprised with the power of this little fella Cons:Has an annoying strobe light function which is really useless for the e... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPaiVidyadhar on 09/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1. Small, lightweight, convenient. Warm white color. You can feel the nice warm heat of the flashlight if you hold it close to your body. 2. Packs a powerful punch. Scares away the street dogs in strobe mode. A friend of mine blinded himself for a short while... Read more

2 0
  • posted by2k11pro4x on 09/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works and pretty bright. Great for leaving inside your car in case of emergency or for working on your car. Great for camping too. Small, light weight, easy to hold, nice and durable casing. Cons:Is it really 800LM? I don't think so. I have purchased 2 other flashlig... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJule2311 on 05/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Extremely bright white light. Useful Hi/Mid/Low modes. Very long throw Compact for any airsofter or gun enthusiast out there 5 modes are quick and easy to switch between Cons:SOS-mode is needless. No memory, have to cycle through all modes. There is no driver,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiRouli on 05/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bright light size price build Cons:As stated by another review, SOS is redundant, but then again I've never had to use it for the life of me. OtherThoughts:The solid modes are good for battery life: The strobe for attention getting. I did put thermal grease on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZiZitmm on 03/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-- Extremely bright white light. -- Useful Hi/Mid/Low modes. -- Great price. It would be more expensive to buy components separately to make such flashlight. -- Small size and light weight. -- Rather good quality. Cons:-- Light is blinking after being outdoors... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytitanic77 on 01/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A good flashlight. Protected the battery size 18560 is placed inside of the cover is good. Very good brightness. Removal of heat from the LED is implemented well. Cons:Flashlight came with a very small strap, which was dressed only in a small woman's hand. Aft... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections