DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-501B MC-E (BIN M) 800-Lumen LED Flashlight (1*18650)
  • 5 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySlodin on 07/05/2014

- Solid build - "Combat" outer rim - Bright, very bright (may not be 800L, but it's bright) - only needs one 18650 to work - The centre of the light is a bit dark The reason why i say "combat" outer rim is because of the extruded edges on the front end of the flashlight actually can hurt people in a hairy situation. Also on top of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFirehawk1 on 04/01/2014

Sturdy, it has been dropped several times with no real damage except some scrapes, unbelievably bright, friends with streamlights drool. This has 4 LEDs on the inside which create an immense amount of light! The 1" housing fits perfectly in my rifle mount. 1 mode is the best, i didnt want to be switching between modes every time i needed the light.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEL34xxx on 06/09/2012

Small size but bright enough for a gun light. I have this light mounted on my Mossberg shotgun. I also am using SKU 1025 Superfire Gun Mount Pressure Pad and SKU 4772 25mm Gun Rail Mount (2-Pack) with this light. The pressure tail cap fit perfectly on this light. The light uses 18650 batteries which is great because I have several other P7 flashlights ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhenioslaw on 10/26/2011

- cheap - emmiter assigned well with termal glue - no problems with broken wires as emmiter is really well attached - works - emmiter bin seems to be different as I have another mc-e bin M and this is a bit greenish - draws ONLY 500-600mA at tailcup (failed driver?) - not so bright without driver change - a lot of sharp edges and swarfs I am disappointed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywitch2729 on 07/01/2011

this is the best flashlight I own! it is super bright, the quality seems to be pretty good, I have owned it for almost a year with no problems, in fact some of my co-workers ordered one and so did my son! none, other than getting a little hot. it does get hot when using for extended period of time...not a big deal though. make sure you get extra batteries,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMVahlroos on 04/08/2011

-Looks very nice. -Very nice size. -Extremely bright. -Ratio of flood and throw is good. -Uses 18650-cell, so cheap to use as you can recarge cell(s). -Cree MC-E led, which is big + -Gets quite hot quite fast. At 7min I had to stop testing, as it was so hot, that I was afraid it will not be able handle the heat much longer. -Lense holder and some other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDogmaRU on 01/12/2011

Wonderful light! Very bright and compact! Good build quality and cheap price! Indispensable for travelers, bicyclists, motorists and for all people for everyday use! Very nice gift for your friends and loved ones! Sorry for my bad English:) There is a small dark spot in the center, but it does not hinder me. Total current consumption of battery about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoju00 on 11/24/2010

Super bright and simple to use as there is no choice with one mode! The body is machined smoothly enough and the threads are ok but not superb.Anodisation is Ok as well but not super hard so can scratch off if not too careful Can get hot if left on in a stationary position. As with al MC-E emmitters it has the dark spot in the middle where it should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraichita on 11/06/2010

This light is better than most of lights at home! When somebody turn on this flashlight in the night, suddenly you feel it's in the morning, hehe. The price is ok, the weight is ok too. It looks a little flashlight with just a bit light, but it isn't. It mades a great light. You have to buy a big batterie to use it, but I don't think it's a really con.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKerghan on 08/23/2010

Decent flashlight, nice for bike. Has great flood. Seems to have proper driver which grants nearly constant brightness during runtime. Rather lightweigh and relatively cheap. One mode - KISS principle. -That famous black hole in the center of hot spot - thus it's not really hot. Actually it's because bad reflector as one of reasons. -Heat dissipation ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections