• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Flashlight for all!

posted by DogmaRU on 01/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Wonderful light! Very bright and compact! Good build quality and cheap price! Indispensable for travelers, bicyclists, motorists and for all people for everyday use! Very nice gift for your friends and loved ones! Sorry for my bad English:)

Cons:

There is a small dark spot in the center, but it does not hinder me. Total current consumption of battery about 1,2 A, but it's - still very bright. Perhaps the driver is present PWM modulation, then these readings are averaged, and the current through the diode in the pulse is much bigger, but I have not tested it. Torch heated, but not as strongly, as described below.

OtherThoughts:

Single mode is very convenient, saves time and does not cause difficulties with switching regimes - they are not:) and they do not need! Lifetime of 2.6 Ah battery - more than 3 hours, which is enough for most purposes. This waterproof flashlight. Several times I dropped it into water and he passed it! It would be better if it could stand on its tail.

Bottomline:

What are you waiting for? Buy it! You will not regret it!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections