DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-501B MC-E (BIN M) 800-Lumen LED Flashlight (1*18650)
  • 5 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great little gun light

posted by EL34xxx on 06/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Small size but bright enough for a gun light. I have this light mounted on my Mossberg shotgun. I also am using SKU 1025 Superfire Gun Mount Pressure Pad and SKU 4772 25mm Gun Rail Mount (2-Pack) with this light. The pressure tail cap fit perfectly on this light. The light uses 18650 batteries which is great because I have several other P7 flashlights and XML lights that all use 18650 batteries.

Cons:

Make sure you take the light apart and look everything over. The LED was not centered inside the reflector on mine, but it was easy to fix. I added some more heat sink paste to the internal threads just for better heat control. Not as bright as my P7 and XML torches, but is perfect for my shotgun light.

OtherThoughts:

See my pictures to see how I mounted this to my Mossberg shotgun. Also, go to the other sku's hown above to see other comments about those sku's

Bottomline:

Great light, small diameter, enough light for a gun light

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections