DX » Community » Reviews » H7 8000K 3800-Lumen Super Vision Xenon HID Vehicle White Light Headlamp Kit (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydiegoh990 on 09/10/2013

this is simply genius, it is very easy to connect and use its cheap it makes driving at night pleasant this set comes as an set with ballast wires and xenon bulbs you will get the feeling of quality with this set wires and connector are in good build. and the bulbs have a good light spectrum. is... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydiegoh990 on 04/19/2012

Verry bright light, first day they we're green but they turn blue afther a few hours. feels verry solid. like pilot hid. verry good pakkege. i also made some pictures of normal an hid light with the same car you can see the different. it's giving you at night +- 50 meter of sight . voor mensen op... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykarlin on 03/26/2011

This is an awsum product, I couldn't believe the price and its very easy to install. Its is a cheap but high quality product and I would advise anyone to get these xenons....its makes night driving a breeze and fun None, I can't find anything negitive with this product except for some drivers It... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere